Rolling Thunder Forums

game 97

gecko

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking that was your last gasp. Good attempt though Marklen. I have been away for a while, and I thought several times I would have to learn to speak Turk. A salute to Iraq for pulling away Turkish forces. My Christmas wish was answered!!

I know it is painful to lose 16 divisions in two turns too.

I am curious what the Greek forces will try to hit me with next. The 4 divisions in Kotor will not be enough, I assure you. It was definitely a valiant effort attacking across multiple provinces, trying to cut off my production and break up my nets. Fortunately, I was able to push back all of the invaders.

I am looking forward to your next move. I am very curious to see where you go next.

I was thinking that was your last gasp. Good attempt though Marklen. I have been away for a while, and I thought several times I would have to learn to speak Turk. A salute to Iraq for pulling away Turkish forces. My Christmas wish was answered!!

I know it is painful to lose 16 divisions in two turns too.

I am curious what the Greek forces will try to hit me with next. The 4 divisions in Kotor will not be enough, I assure you. It was definitely a valiant effort attacking across multiple provinces, trying to cut off my production and break up my nets. Fortunately, I was able to push back all of the invaders.

I am looking forward to your next move. I am very curious to see where you go next.

I have had 5 of 9 air strikes cancelled in the past 3 turns, which has given you some breathing room, no more. We will see how it plays out, and how many of those SS divisions ever see Hungary again. You will feel some pain on your next turn I predict.

Lots of Greek scrap tanks for sale. You must pick up in the fields of Banja Luka. Sorry, I can't deliver.

As far as air strikes cancelled, you need to buy a better set of dice for your rolls. I'm sure the ranger battalion destroying 26 B-18's didn't help either.

Be careful with your air strikes though. I hear there are scores of Wulfs out hunting these days.

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-97t38.png

- All kinds of changes in America.

- Considering the level of troop building near the Austrian border, a lot of ARM will be lost before the end of the game

- Cities changing hands in Turkey.

Turkey has lost everything to save Greece. What a sacrifice. He must be a true ally. The question remains, what will the remaining 18 Turkish divsions in Rumania do? Greece is about to lose more divisions. The Hungarian juggernaut is just beginning to move!

• 2 weeks later...

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-97t39.png

(though a turn behind current affairs)

- Canada and the USA going fast with at least three bridgeheads.

- GB almost gone now.

- The war between Orange and Olive seems to be bogging down

So central Russia asks Iraq to attack turkey and insists they don't want war with Iraq. Goes as far as saying Iraq can have the southern Russia production and central will only take a buffer zone for the homeland.

So Iraq attacks turkey who was no threat to Iraq... Your welcome by the way... Meanwhile central attacks Iraq!

Now I have no problem with going to war with central it was inevitable at some point. But the way central went about it was a bit shady and underhanded you ask me. Not even necessary considering how big and powerful your group and country is. And I doubt it was coincidence we ran the same day.

Note to self- central player not a person you can trust in the future...

Hope you brought your A game your gonna need it!?