Game 98

Predator

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Icelandic battle fleet slipping away from Ireland presumably with the exiled Irish government on board.

What now for Iceland!?

With winter coming a British Invasion is unlikely, or is it.....

If that is your wish :woohoo:

• 1 month later...

pfff, why do people even play the stupid delaying game in victory still? It only leads up to others delaying also. Boring tactic, waste of time. Instead of using such tactics, why not just come out and fight, two to one as you're already doing.

Chicken?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HB_fTQIkQQ

As you said, I already did that. Why don't 2 of you come and attack me, that should liven things up enough for you B)

pfff, why do people even play the stupid delaying game in victory still? It only leads up to others delaying also. Boring tactic, waste of time. Instead of using such tactics, why not just come out and fight, two to one as you're already doing.

Chicken?

As you said, I already did that. Why don't 2 of you come and attack me, that should liven things up enough for you B)

Kind of hard for two people to attack Iceland when you only have one port isn't it!?

Chicken?

Kind of hard for two people to attack Iceland when you only have one port isn't it!?

And your point is :laugh:

Love those movies - just watch all 3 in a row over the Holidays :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Looks like the Austrians are getting whipped by the French!

Iceland- hope your not still pouring concrete in these sub zero temperatures!!

You call this cold B)

• 2 months later...

Forums are rather quiet! There has been a lot of action in the game. Let's chat it up some.!!

Rumors have it that Central Russia is having some mechanical issues and had to retire an entire army of mech and armor units.

Moscow falling into Finnish hands? Apparently they want better vodka.

A map Might help spark some chit chat :). Its been what, about 20 turns, give or take. What happen to your maps Dag O_o.