Rolling Thunder Forums

V90

Guest Spongebob

And here is the current map:

victory-map-diplomacy-90t0.png

A curious level of activity for a game so young as this one:

Already lots of hidden alliances, but no players who have declared yet. The suspence is mounting.

Where is the Sponge? Under which flag will he hide this time? Who will he antagonise this time?

And just 2 turns till the bullets start to fly!

It looks as though the white alliance is the team to beat this game. If only we knew what we were up against.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I will start the serious ball rolling of Nation Declaration

Denmark signing in looking for meaningfull diplomatic relations with all nations.

In game 88 you declared you were France, and then broke your agreements after revealing you were working with France, and playing the Swiss, to screw over your neighbors. Why exactly would we believe you now? Anyway, Saudi Arabia checking in and working on a fleet to take me to Copenhagen!

- Saudi 90

Denmark signing in looking for meaningfull diplomatic relations with all nations.

In game 88 you declared you were France, and then broke your agreements after revealing you were working with France, and playing the Swiss, to screw over your neighbors. Why exactly would we believe you now? Anyway, Saudi Arabia checking in and working on a fleet to take me to Copenhagen!

- Saudi 90

Now now thats not very sporting carrying on a grudge from game to game :rolleyes: I am not hidden, do a RNA. I await Germanys entry and then we will see where the angels take us.

I hold you no ill will Brogan and would hope you are man enough to play the game. Suffice to say your too far away to be on any concern to me.

- Saudi 90

Now now thats not very sporting carrying on a grudge from game to game :rolleyes: I am not hidden, do a RNA. I await Germanys entry and then we will see where the angels take us.

I hold you no ill will Brogan and would hope you are man enough to play the game. Suffice to say your too far away to be on any concern to me.

No, I don't typically hold grudges, and for you and Sponge I don't, but I will think twice about any type of diplomacy we discuss.

- Saudi 90

- Saudi 90

No, I don't typically hold grudges, and for you and Sponge I don't, but I will think twice about any type of diplomacy we discuss.

- Saudi 90

Im not going to continue the debate, its a new game and a new direction, in 88 after all of my "Diplomacy", you have the upper hand, take satisfaction in that and move on. Got any Oil going spare ;)

I am not hidden, do a RNA. I await Germanys entry and then we will see where the angels take us.

why would someone do an rna on you. the e-mail address provided for the fake swiss player (the country you really play in 88 not france as you advertised) is sending out spam. care to explain that? :rolleyes:;):pirate2:

I dont believe you are denmark...

I am not hidden, do a RNA. I await Germanys entry and then we will see where the angels take us.

why would someone do an rna on you. the e-mail address provided for the fake swiss player (the country you really play in 88 not france as you advertised) is sending out spam. care to explain that? :rolleyes:;):pirate2:

I dont believe you are denmark...

I may still be a bit new at this but my reports show my name and my email address so correct me if I am wrong but if you do an RNA does it not show those same name and email address? Look I dont care if you believe me or not, your miles away and like Brogan are of no concern to me. All I am interested in are those in Europe especially those near to Denmark. I think your all missing the Sponge and his insane proclamations. You see deception when it is not there.