Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 92

Edwin

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29th of November it all starts... that's 12 days to find some allies who will help me get through the winter. I have food, but so many scary neighbours... can i bribe someone with food, anyone? Pretty please? Bitte, Bitte? ("what does 'bidde-bidde' mean?" Err... lets not go there...)

Guest Spongebob

Okay I'm not going to mess about this time, it does no good so here goes - Im Denmark - AGAIN - Better known as Greater Spongistan. So Germany when you get here give me a call, let me know if you want to TA, which I am guessing you wont, but if you do then I am game. If not as I am expecting then I will see you on the border.

Guest Spongebob

Well that was underwhelming, I as half expecting a flurry of announcments all saying they were going to invade Denmark. Common... Great Big Target just awaiting all the DW on turn one. I know, you cannot actually DW on turn one but I am sure some would declaire their intentions.

So no word from Scandinavia, none from Germany, none from far off lands such as Iceland or Great Britain.

Surely their must be some. And those who have already said they have got their turns how come your not announcing your nations? do it! DO IT NOW!!!!! - I want food and coal and a nice friendly TA to call my own.

Pleeeeeeeeassssss!!!!!

Well that was underwhelming, I as half expecting a flurry of announcments all saying they were going to invade Denmark. Common... Great Big Target just awaiting all the DW on turn one. I know, you cannot actually DW on turn one but I am sure some would declaire their intentions.

So no word from Scandinavia, none from Germany, none from far off lands such as Iceland or Great Britain.

Surely their must be some. And those who have already said they have got their turns how come your not announcing your nations? do it! DO IT NOW!!!!! - I want food and coal and a nice friendly TA to call my own.

Pleeeeeeeeassssss!!!!!

I thought you preferred to TA to such interesting countries as Canada?!? But if you insist...

Also gut, wie kann ich Ihnen behilflich sein, kleine Nachbar?