Rolling Thunder Forums

Draco Alert!

Glamdring

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't encountered any DMX forces and I've gotten up to 5 jumps from my home system. I did some analysis on that DMX Heavy Cruiser that was posted. I think Pete downgraded the shield numbers in Draco. It has Mk III Shields but has the strength of an Andro Mk II Shield. The Fire Control comes in at an even 10.0 and the integrity and Point Defense numbers are spot on with Andro numbers. The integrity matches up with Andro techs so the armor numbers for Selenite and Cordellium are the same as the Andro equivalents. I'm going to have to ANZ the Draco Mk I and Mk II shields to verify their strengths but I'm pretty sure Pete downgraded them by one step compared to the Andro shields. If true, then the Draco Mk IX Force Shield will only have the strength of an Andro Mk VIII Force Shield. Armor just got a little bit more important.

Congratulations of course!! You have engaged 5 different DMX. They are most likely thinking this particular biological is all over the place!!:)

Our DMX fleet was encountered on the other side of an H WP. We are hoping the WP on thier side is too difficult to survey with their JJS's

And yes there have been many tweaks. Engines missiles colony installations AP and shields to name just a few

• 3 weeks later...

Don't be so sure Nym. If those systems have orbits you will be able to crack em with the lowly Mk I JSS's.

we cracked an H WP with a lvl 5 explorer all the ground installations that aid with surveys and just 5 Mk I JSS's

As their reward they were vaporized by the DMX ship lying in wait on the other side