Rolling Thunder Forums

Preplanning In Draco

richardjohns

I tend to think the bomb order is pretty good , depending on the psyche of the person you are bombing . I hope Pete fixes the BOMB order . I have a position with a hundred thousand or so total conversion bombs sitting in stockpiles , and I add to that every turn just in case . I bombed a person's HW , and he lost 40-50 thousand pop....ruins the HW's balance , making that person have to waste many orders to get the HW back into balance . The person dropped his position after that , and I captured his HW a couple of turns later with very little effort , so don't ever definitely say bombing a HW or a colony is a bad move to do . While pop is the most valuable resource , capturing pop strengthens your position sometimes immensely .

At least you know in my space where ever you go, space rabbits will be there to say hi. I for one have never really been in a real battle except for losing a scout ship to DMX or another player. Draco will be the first time for this and I am very excited.