Rolling Thunder Forums

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-96t26.png

- Iceland has be moved into a corner where it is impossibke to remain neutralk without antagonising someone. SO.....

We choose to help Great Britain and its friends against threats to their territorial integrity.

- About central Russia and the way its enemies are penetrating it. Eh. Change the subject.

- Denmark / Austria / Tunisia still active?

Denmark - no

Austria - yes

Tunisia - don't know

I also got to wonder what kind of party is Italy throwing down there!

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-96t27.png

- Southern Russia had a good turn and is going for center and north as well.

- Saudi Arabia seems to be on the move again. Gong west. The same way that Iraq seems to be going

- The invasion of Iceland left 2x +20% LGT as a present. He has promised to be back next year. Hohoho.

• 2 weeks later...

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-96t28.png

Only one city has changed hands this turn but I am sure that a lot is happening. Especially on the diplomatic front. But a map like this is not a good way to represent it.

xUstinov was taken by the Northern Russians, who seems to be heading for a confrontation with the Southern Russians over the last major city in Central Russia.

• 4 weeks later...

Great Britain has taken xPerugia!

Persia mowing down Rumanian held cities in Greece and Bulgaria like it's a holiday sale!

The Russians are on a collision course with each other and Central Russia is the playing field.

France looks like my prom date at 4:00 am before I dropped her off at her parent's house.

This game is turning out to be fantastic!

Some of the big players a few turns ago have gone quiet (Check, BS, Austria), I am sure they will be making big plans soon.

Can't wait to see an updated map.

- Germany 96

Great Britain has taken xPerugia!

Persia mowing down Rumanian held cities in Greece and Bulgaria like it's a holiday sale!

The Russians are on a collision course with each other and Central Russia is the playing field.

France looks like my prom date at 4:00 am before I dropped her off at her parent's house.

This game is turning out to be fantastic!

Some of the big players a few turns ago have gone quiet (Check, BS, Austria), I am sure they will be making big plans soon.

Can't wait to see an updated map.

- Germany 96

GB taking xPerugia isn't half noteworthy as Canada taking xNaples and xRome.

-We all thought Italy dropped some time ago, but it appears he hasn't officially dropped. The SCOL isn't 0 and the AI didn't pump out static Infantry. So one Marine was able to take the Capitol, and one Marine took xNaples.

Funny analogy of France, but what would you expect when the player dropped on tech 3ish?

Similar situation with Spain (dropped very early). Except there has been up to 6 nations vying for a piece of France; only Portugal was in the position to suck up all of Iberia.

Austria seemed intent on keeping a shitload of Armor in Italy, rather than send them home to protect Austria proper.