Rolling Thunder Forums

game 93

gecko

Too quiet here for the last 10 techs!

How's the war in the Middle East doing?

Just having fun killing Rumanian armies...and fighter pilots!

Enjoy. Almost 12,000 airpoints destroyed last turn. The occupation of Syria nears it's completion. Still time enough to also conquer TJ !

Only in your dreams, Sunny. Only in your dreams.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya simply not going to happen. Morocco and Algeria can support a war in Jordan with reinforcements and FC something which was not possible on the Turkish/Syrian border.

Iceland chooses to continue their land grab.. At what cost? This game is mostly decided by kill totals not territory under your control. By moving forward you are really going backwards. In the end Portugal won't be worth it...

Ya simply not going to happen. Morocco and Algeria can support a war in Jordan with reinforcements and FC something which was not possible on the Turkish/Syrian border.

Iceland chooses to continue their land grab.. At what cost? This game is mostly decided by kill totals not territory under your control. By moving forward you are really going backwards. In the end Portugal won't be worth it...

Aah, it is about kills!

So explain to me then... how would i get more kills than by moving forward and fighting in Portugal? You're saying i should go backwards to get more kills? Perhaps a hidden victory condition of who kills the most reindeer in Greenland?

Only 4000 SHIP? That's not too bad... i guess you guys were incredibly lucky so far as well then, haven't seen combat reports yet but if my 50 groups on FC with 50%-70% intercept chance have all failed against Algeria as they all failed to intercept against Spain, it's hardly representative for what is to come. :)

Aah, it is about kills!

So explain to me then... how would i get more kills than by moving forward and fighting in Portugal? You're saying i should go backwards to get more kills? Perhaps a hidden victory condition of who kills the most reindeer in Greenland?

While your thesis is generally sound, you will have to look hard to find many kills in the picked over carcass that is Spain.

Aah, it is about kills!

While your thesis is generally sound, you will have to look hard to find many kills in the picked over carcass that is Spain.

As you may have noticed, i'm not really striking into inland Spain. However, i have a written invitation from Morocco to come and fight in his country and i need some land close to Morocco to stage my operations from. Portugal seems a perfect spot to invade Morocco from! :)

Aah, it is about kills!

By the way, i don't need to find many kills in Spain... the kills come to me! Last turn netted me 4000 AIR, only 800 of which came from my attacks and the rest from my FC (that sometimes did fly, yay!) and my ship LAA. Not that last turn was the best in exchange of damage, but we hope to have that fixed towards a more acceptable ratio. :D

I see you found the long abandoned airbase at mahdia...well mostly...kinda ironic what few planes I had there were destroyed at med 17 when I ran...a little surprised Czech had a big FC there...

A flight of hot air balloons just flew over morocco!
:)

You crack me up...

Thanks

:joker: too bad this game is ending in ten turns!

Well, we have to minimise the number of planes able to block our invasion of Tunisia... :P

WHAT?!? Oh...my bad. :blush: Wrong game.

Mwuhahahaha!!!! PH34r every game, Kerry!!!!