Rolling Thunder Forums

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we are well over halfway through the game and so far the game has been extremely interesting. Perhaps the next starting game should be another variant. Advanced Tech and starting game stockpiles? No TA's? Any other ideas that might be possible to implement? I have wondered if there would be a way to post all Territory exchanges at the end of each processing time. Wouldn't be detailed intel but knowing which provinces had changed hands would be an interesting twist. Have fun, RIck

• 3 weeks later...

Kudos to Persia and Iraq for a tough defense of the Greek penisula. I was hoping my German armor would mow though your weaker American tech but I am having a hard time with your sheer numbers. I do hear that there may be some T-34's up north that may be coming down South for a bit....

- Germany 96

Appreciate the compliment, but nothing is decided yet. There will certainly be more battles.

The T34's: Yep. We know and are very aware. Their numbers and locations are known and have been for a long time.

The outcome is irrelevant at this point. You two may very well push us out of Greece. But, it will surely weaken you both in other locations. All we want are kills. So, bring that German and Russian armor down into the hills for us to do battle. The more kills we rack up, the more points we get toward the Mandatory Victory Conditions.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am dropping from Victory!; I guess you can say I've lost interest in the game. Sorry, Baltic States, but Czechoslovakia will still be active--but it won't be run by me. Maybe in the future, when I'm approaching retirement, I'l come back in. But not now.