game 97

gecko

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-97t28.png

- Greece and Turkey thundering over the Balkan.

- Austria finally gone.

- The Olive Union in the North-East progressing in Germany

- I got stabbed in the back.

- The Middle Eastern Empire still doing fine. While it is a bit early to call it a threat to the world at the moment I am happy with all players that I am not at war with.

Another day dawns on Iraqi troops...victories over the Persians and Russians have built confidence and experience within the ranks. After two unsuccessful attempts to join our ranks with other groups it became clear we could only unite the Middle East by force.

The world of politics suffers no fools... And behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads...

I remember some chapters of the book you refer too.

And what happened to the great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his head?

In the end? Something with fire and brimstone I remember

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-97t29.png\\

Stunning progress into Southern Russia

Slugging match in Central Germany

Hungary interfering in the Yodel war.

By Yodel war, I presume you mean the war in the Alps. Must be why I didn't see any Hungarian bombers this turn. Kudos to Rumania for continuing to play, he has no real production, but I like a guy who shows some spunk.

Or maybe just because Czech did drop ... with no further info to us...

And we somehow had to conclude, that we should not wait until Italy is reaching northern Czech :-)

Now why the hatred for Italy all of a sudden? Especially, why the hatred for the Italian railway system?

We only want to bring fine Chianti, Pizza and Salami to the citizens of Czechoslovakia and maybe get some nice beer in return.

By the way, the excuse of "we had to take it just to deny Italy its expansion" sounds lame. For you, it is a nice country to swallow which I cannot prevent on my own and it would not surprise me if Hungary was next.

:laugh: We don't like Pizza...

Vodka, yes please...

Norwegian salmon, ok...

But definitely no Pizza ...

Ok, that's not true - my whole Family loves Pizza and Pasta... so, we will immediately stop all rail-bombings to make sure that you can continue to produce that in all quantities needed... :rolleyes:

Czech... no wrong conclusions.

It's exactly what i wrote... Czech simply dropped, while Hungary continues to fight - and therefore never would get any attack from us as long as Agreements do exist.

So, that we don't stay out of Czech and that we don't want to allow you going for Hungary also is quite reasonable i'd say....

Peter