Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 98

Predator

Does anyone know if there is going to be a problem using the VOEP on Windows 10?

Hay Rott :)

From every thing I have been hearing you don't want to use windows10. I have not heard any thing good about it and so if you don't use it you wont need to worry about how it affects VOEP. Now this is just my opinion, for what its worth. Game Well :)

What a load of BS.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone know if there is going to be a problem using the VOEP on Windows 10?

From every thing I have been hearing you don't want to use windows10. I have not heard any thing good about it and so if you don't use it you wont need to worry about how it affects VOEP. Now this is just my opinion, for what its worth. Game Well :)

I just installed Windows 10 on my touchscreen laptop and then loaded the VOEP and it works great. So far I like Windows 10 - not sure I'm ready to put it on my desktop, but so far so good.

I just installed Windows 10 on my touchscreen laptop and then loaded the VOEP and it works great. So far I like Windows 10 - not sure I'm ready to put it on my desktop, but so far so good.

My only complaint with Win10 is that it wouldn't let me play Medieval II: Total War, which was already installed. It said I had to be an administrator. Now I'm trying my hand at Crusader Kings II.

Sven and Rott :)

Thats Good feed back and maybe I'll look into it more. My first impression about 10 was that it was going to be alot like Windos Vista was. Sure it worked for some but not so well for many others and in cases invalving Tech, alot of times you just got to try it to see if its going to work for you or not. Tkanks Much for your inputs :thumbsup: .

Althow, I got to say, Its hard to top the Intelectual Depth and Insights of Falco. "What a load of BS." I'm not sure why people would Load Beta Systems these days but i'll keep my eye out for that :joker:

Windows 10 might well be a great operating system. but if you care anything at all about your privacy then you might want to check this out:

http://www.slate.com/articles/technology/bitwise/2015/08/windows_10_privacy_problems_here_s_how_bad_they_are_and_how_to_plug_them.html

Just thought I'd toss this out there for any that might be interested :cheers:

British citizens are moving inland in an effort to escape the terror bombardments of Iceland. The Royal Air Force are doing their best to prevent these attacks but are just overwhelmed with the frequency and determination of the enemy...

In other news it looks like the Irish were disappointed in the north...perhaps the Brits are more cunning than you thought!? Very soon the picture will come into focus...

??????????????????????????????????????????

British citizens are moving inland in an effort to escape the terror bombardments of Iceland. The Royal Air Force are doing their best to prevent these attacks but are just overwhelmed with the frequency and determination of the enemy...

In other news it looks like the Irish were disappointed in the north...perhaps the Brits are more cunning than you thought!? Very soon the picture will come into focus...

Still trying to focus :woohoo:

I deadicate this next song to the fine young working Icelandic sevice members so graciously saved from the the ice cold sea and most likely death by the English. Big cheer to the Brits for keeping those they rescued buisy till their government sends ships to bring them home.

Workin' in the coal mine

Goin' on down, down
Workin' in a coal mine
Oops, about to slip down
Workin' in a coal mine
Goin' on down, down
Workin' in a coal mine
Oops, about to slip down

Five o'clock in the mornin'
I'm already up and gone
Lord, I'm so tired
How long can this go on?

Workin' in the coal mine
Goin' on down, down
Workin' in a coal mine
Oops, about to slip down
Workin' in a coal mine
Goin' on down, down
Workin' in a coal mine
Oops, about to slip down

'Cause I make a little money
Haulin' coal by the ton
When Saturday rolls around
I'm too tired for havin' fun

Workin' in the coal mine
Goin' on down, down
Workin' in a coal mine
Oops, about to slip down
Workin' in a coal mine
Goin' on down, down
Workin' in a coal mine
Oops, about to slip down

Lord I'm so tired
How long can this go on?

Workin' in the coal mine
Goin' on down, down
Workin' in a coal mine
Oops, about to slip down
Workin' in a coal mine
Goin' on down, down
Workin' in a coal mine
Oops, about to slip down

Five o'clock in the mornin'
I'm already up and gone
Lord, I'm so tired
How long can this go on?

Workin' in the coal mine
Goin' on down, down
Workin' in a coal mine
Oops, about to slip down
Workin' in a coal mine
Goin' on down, down
Workin' in a coal mine
Oops, about to slip down

• 3 weeks later...

The fight for Ireland is in full swing.. If early results are any indication it does not look good for the Irish... The failure of the Irish to break out at Kilkenny could be their ultimate demise!

After early attempts to fire bomb London Iceland has been missing in action. Is Iceland going to really sit back and watch their ally succumb to the British!?

????????