Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 79

Glamdring

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I was bad and Santa only gave me two vic downloads for Baltic states for game 79 instead of the vic and the turn. Could someone send me a copy of the information with the personal information removed for Blatic states? If not ill recieve my turn in a few days.

United States 79 kicking things off.

Wow! A new game begins and only one (maybe two players) have checked in after more than a day has gone by! Either a lot of people are away for the Holidays OR this will be a VERY stealthy game with lots of hidden agendas and identities!

I am not in the game but I always enjoy listening to the pre-war chatter and propoganda. Come on guys......reveal yourselves and start some chatter!

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Ok Ok Okay :cannon: I get the message. My other thread is not worth the effort its written on. I guess this is the New Official 79 thread :python:

So shall I start the debate of who I am or shall I just leave it. I dont want to drag it over several pages the debate of what nation I am playing so all I will say is this.

Im not telling you.

Team Sponge is present and I am not going to reveal who I play and neither will anyone else until we have wiped out a few small nations, subjugated some weak populations and enslaved a few cultures.

One final point; if that Monk is here with his cronies hear this. I will find you and when I do you will die.

PS - Warmaster - For someone whos "NOT" in this game :python: you have taken a interest not only in this thread but also the old one I started. Not usual for someone "SO" Disinterested.

Ooooooo Marklen X I shall place you a top of the Team Sponge Hit List.

See you on the battlefield

Nothing will make me happier Spongie. Bring your A game though, or it will hurt. Too bad you don't have the guts to say what country you are playing, make it a bit of fun. Now when I kill you, I will not get the same satisfaction.

Hello Boys and Girls,

Well, instead of Denmark where my big knickers would be twisted by a guy who himselve has the nice name of Mr. Squarepants I now can slip into my bhurka and lead the battle for world peace from a cosy harem in the Emirates.

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants
The empire is signing in....... always following the friendly sponge.

Your Monk

As always Monk you follow where others lead. I see you have opted to stay quiet about what nation you play as I do. Maybe this time you fear me, maybe this time you know the tables have turned and you will be hunted down like the dog you are. Its okay, you stay quiet, its how I like you. Trusted up like a Turkey.

Dear brother Spongy!

It is always nice to meet some old friends at the battle field :cheers: . Last time HPW was lucky to be your neighbor :woohoo: . This time there will be a new mighty leader who will have the advantage to be your neighbor :thumbsup: . Your new invented product "self destructing army force (SDAF)" from game 78 was really impressing :blink: . But maybe you will return to more conservative strategies and give a better fight this time, we will see.

I am only sure that you will not visit me, but maybe I will visit you....be careful the Monk and all his friends are looking for victims and you have the top of the list. :pirate2:

Fight on Sponge, never give up……..there is always a new Denmark in the next game...... :unsure:

The Monk