Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 95

Guest Spongebob

While plundering our new territory in Britain we had to arrest one of the locals going by the name Baghdad Bob. Seams he was out of touch with reality spreading misinformation like the Irish fleet was not sunk by the Swiss Navy and other such nonsense despite the continued discovery of more Irish sailors washing ashore. Below is his Mug shot.

sb1.png

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why sure. The question is who would take him. I am sure any aircrew would love to push him out at they flew over but being confined with a square yellow cross-dresser intent on meaningless conversation for a long plane ride probably would have them crashing the plane. Perhaps putting him on a raft and towing him there might work. Have fun, RIck

Guest Spongebob

What I do is un-natural and a crime against god, I know this - But; there was no need to post a picture of me in full regalia. I am upset, offended, heart broken, grief stricken by your thoughtless and despicable act.

I will now go off and cry into my ladies hanky and await your unreserved apologies. :(

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-95t27.png

- Africa is considered completely under Burgundian controll

- xHermansverk has fallen, so probably Sweden is winning the war over there

- The great race to gobble up as much of lowland and Germany as possible has begun. Probably Green and the Africans + their allies will meat somewhere near the Ruhr.

- The fate of the red alliance is probably determined by how fast they can break with Lowlands and Germany.

- There are still Saudian troops to bump into!

- Lots of action in the Aegian see. CB! SB! MS! AMI! OUCH! About that: is Chocolate finally taking back xAnkara or do we have to do that too?

• 2 weeks later...

why, my dear sir, have you already beaten the current invader? Mayhap sending in more planes will have some effect. Or have others send more ships. I'm reminded of the famous last charge of the light brigade.

Corum is retaken this turn!

Not by you, and for how long?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTghUoScGO8

Until the next invader.

why, my dear sir, have you already beaten the current invader? Mayhap sending in more planes will have some effect. Or have others send more ships. I'm reminded of the famous last charge of the light brigade.

Corum is retaken this turn!

Not by you, and for how long?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTghUoScGO8

Until the next invader.

I believe xSalonica... I mean Sevastopol... eventually fell despite that famous charge

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-95t28.png

- Green is taking over Germany without much opposition. And as Baltic states seems to be crumbling, once again Green seems to be poised for victory.

- The Emirates has joined the war against Greece. What does everyone have against Greece?
- What's the story in the North? Is Northern Russia still active?

- All of a sudden everyone wants war with Germany and Lowlands.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe xSalonica... I mean Sevastopol... eventually fell despite that famous charge

To charge, one needs a unit (or units) able to charge. Having no units to charge has one obvious advantage: One cannot lose even more units in foolish charges.

But then one can always ask an ally to make a charge.