Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 95

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

What is worse than a cornered sponge ( not taking into consideration I am square and have many corners ) ????

A sponge not playing in any games, this means I am BORED and must fight my battled with words on the forum.... who fancies a sparring bout with the Sponge? where is the Monk when you need him.

I'll tell you something that's NOT unexpected.... the PreTeenDaters lack of moral centre. :P

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-95t18.png

- The Balkan alliance seems to be progressing on every front. Short of a challenge, they declared war on blue. Of the bigger powers only Red is not at war with them.

- Burgas (in Bulgaria) was shortly taken by Central Russia, but liberated in a month.

- Saudi Arabia is limited to producing food, incoma and fuel. The 7th batle for Oqair has ended.

- Ireland, Great Britain, Lowlands AND Germany finely seem able to push France back.

- There are rumors that Denmark is NOT played by Spongebob.

Looking at the map I would say the rumors about Spongebob are true. He is playing Iceland! Tired of a mainland battle he never wins, he must have led his people through the north sea (and the mud on the bottom there) to the rocky shores of that cold, cold island.

Guest Spongebob

What spongebob doesn't get is nobody cares what country he is playing despite all his attempts to mislead people.. He is a joke within the victory community...

Why thank you, I never would have though PreTeenDater capable of such a nice comment. This warms my heart: there is hope yet for the human race, world peace and the elimination of hunger. :)

awesome Austria can't conquer the swiss so now it is a gang bang in Italy...all that unguarded border you share with the germans and you want to move into Italy? red and green have an agreement no matter what they say...Denmark cuts Austria off at bern and Germany cuts Austria off at Geneva and turin and you want to attack Italy already under duress from Yugo?

grow some scavenger....

Guest Spongebob

Stop ya crying Pred maybe they just don't like you and with no Sponge to bash then your the second best thing. Whats it like being second best to a Sponge.... Waaaahhhhh Waaaaahhhh!!!! Pathetic :P

awesome Austria can't conquer the swiss so now it is a gang bang in Italy...all that unguarded border you share with the germans and you want to move into Italy? red and green have an agreement no matter what they say...Denmark cuts Austria off at bern and Germany cuts Austria off at Geneva and turin and you want to attack Italy already under duress from Yugo?

grow some scavenger....

Stop ya crying Pred maybe they just don't like you and with no Sponge to bash then your the second best thing. Whats it like being second best to a Sponge.... Waaaahhhhh Waaaaahhhh!!!! Pathetic :P

Gosh, even Spongebob thinks you're crying. And you had everything under control, I believe. Fly and web, and more such rambling earlier.

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-95t19.png

- We can assume that the USA and Saudi Arabia have dropped, and probably Algeria too

- I guess we all want to know were Canada will go next.

- Does Central Russia have lots of air transports?