Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 98

Predator

If you find that a nation you have a cease fire with is providing material support to your enemies you are at war with, does this constitute the end of a cease fire without discussion?

Did you put conditions in the cease fire? Otherwise discuss terms :)

Did your enemies tell you this? Are they trying to get you to a two front war ? :pirate:

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well, I guess it wasn't directly discussed. Some things, like providing materiual support to your direct enemy, is a no brainer.(or so I thought) :woohoo:

:ninja: I am not at liberty to reveal the source of this intercepted intel.

well, I guess it wasn't directly discussed. Some things, like providing materiual support to your direct enemy, is a no brainer.(or so I thought) :woohoo:

:ninja: I am not at liberty to reveal the source of this intercepted intel.

Looks you should discuss conditions then :woohoo:

Just my two cents :beer:

No matter what is or is not discussed as far as conditions go are irrelevant. The only conditions in this game that have any real significance are NAP's, ALL's and TA's. Every thing else is subjective based on ones own personal code of conduct and set of morals

Specifically more to your question however, If I negotiated a cease fire with country "A", and I find out that "A" is actively supporting "B" which I happen to be actively fighting. Then I am still at war with "A", just not actively fighting "A". It is a proxy war and I would be watching my ass as best I could.

It does not matter what conditions you might have talked about or what PAP you might have in place. There is nothing in the rules that says he can't support country "B". Did "A" violate any agreement you 2 had, implied or otherwise, is a moral/ethics question only you can answer really. Because not every one will look at the same situation and see it the same way. War is hell, hope this helps. :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Keep your head quite and in the fox hole you won't get shot or spotted by recon

Britain-Danish-scared to move for fear of running into the Hungarians we hear they are particularly brutish.

Hungarians scared to move for fear of running into the Danish and British

All quite just like we like it??

• 2 weeks later...

This thread has been very quiet for some time!! There have been reports of a surge of Viking invaders outside Moscow. Reports say they are heading south before winter hits.

The 'Viking invaders' have lost about 40 armored divisions for very little gain the last two turns and have been without the use of three of their largest cities for a few turns as well so a less than rosy situation has turned sharply, but perhaps only temporarily(?)

Time will tell I suppose...

• 1 month later...