Rolling Thunder Forums

Galactic Directory Has Anybody Beening Keeping It Up

Of course, you don't have to list every system you have explored. I would suggest leaving out your HW and the first few closest systems. Say, start at 4 jumps out. That gives you some protection from anyone trying to exploit the data, but should give plenty of systems to make contact.

Greetings -

I have received system info in excess of the 50 systems but have only gotten a few <5 contributing empires. I am not planning on posting empire names just numbers. Players can figure out empire names and associated players on their own. You can either post system names here or send me an email or a PM.

Once the list gets going I will probably go back through past posts to see about gleening additional system names.

:cheers:

I started about 13 turns behind the starting empires in Draco. I have 39 of my own systems personally and 35 more in my data base from other turns. I am really enjoying this game even on extremely high loss worlds I am growing 16+ per turn.