Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 95

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why should Southern Russia be worried about anything. I seriously doubt you can conquer all of Southern Russia in the next 15 turns. It would take more than 15 turns for you to reach Orenburg, even if I let you walk straight through. Southern Russia hasn't even lost its first provence in 55 turns. So go ahead and start taking all those cities with Air Drop's, it won't do you any good. I guess I will take all my troops and surround xStalingrad and put on DMOG - DD and see who can take it first.

Persia 76

Southern Russia 95

Fastfreddy, I think that would be a fantastic strategy. I look forward to you implementing it just to show us how it's done.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-95t58.png

- Ireland eating away at Iceland

- Hungary eating away at Fintalnd

- Libya eating away at Persia. Maybe Southern Russia wants to have a bite

- Lots of fighting in southern Greece and Spain, but for the moment undecided.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-95t61.png

-Persia is occupied for all practical purposes.

- Still a heck of a fight in Turkey and the Pyrenees.

- Will Ireland succeed in taking all of Iceland before the end of the game?

• 2 months later...

A few more turns to go. Things are heating up. Canada entering the playing field has drastically changed the western front. Egypt finally succeeds in pushing back Greece, while losing yet another airbase. The great kingdom of Ireland rises from the ashes of former allies.

• 2 weeks later...

A few more turns to go. Things are heating up. Canada entering the playing field has drastically changed the western front. Egypt finally succeeds in pushing back Greece, while losing yet another airbase. The great kingdom of Ireland rises from the ashes of former allies.

I think the weight of the medals on the chests of the celebrated Greek soldiers slowed them down enough that we were able to catch and destroy or trap them. The bodies will be treated with appropriate respect...

I think the weight of the medals on the chests of the celebrated Greek soldiers slowed them down enough that we were able to catch and destroy or trap them. The bodies will be treated with appropriate respect...

Indeed you were lucky to get two turns in a row before Greece. Otherwise you would have had two armies destroyed. In Exchange, again an Egyptian airbase is destroyed, or at least very close to. Being a pilot certainly is a very deadly job in the Egyptian armed forces.

Indeed you were lucky to get two turns in a row before Greece. Otherwise you would have had two armies destroyed. In Exchange, again an Egyptian airbase is destroyed, or at least very close to. Being a pilot certainly is a very deadly job in the Egyptian armed forces.

I think it's all a conspiracy by the Egyptian aerospace industry. The more Egyptian planes are destroyed, the more planes there are that need to be built. There have been numerous sightings of businessmen with Egyptian accents meeting with 'officials' in Athens and Belgrade, among other places. Just sayin.