game 97

gecko

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for a new map:

victory-map-diplomacy-97t31.png

- A race going on for the remains of Czechoslovakia and Southern Russia.

- That brings up the question what will happen on the diplomatic front after that.

- The diplomatic map is getting a bit complicated

We continue to claim that we want peace with the middle east.

And we continue to stick to all agreemends we entered (if the other side is still active, see Czech).

So, at least our diplomatic status is quite clear...

Taking some ground in SR has nothing to do with negative intentions against the middle east.

We don't even go for major cities - so it's not that we want to deny them their deserverd prize.

But be honest and look an the map...

Turkey just took Stalingrad - not sure, if Turkey is willing to keep peace with us...

Even more, some information came up that there's a super group going fully against us...

So, no one would deny that taking some ground to get the way into Denpropetrovsk-area a bit longer is quite reaonable...

And no one would believe that we're really that eager to add the middle-east into that super-group...

No worries because the "super group" you speak of did not include us in their plans-we were not even consulted and knew nothing until after the fact when they asked if we were close to our TA Jordan because they wanted to attack him ..

Our group of three stands alone in this game and will continue to do so. We have extended ta offers three different times in this game and were rebuffed on every occasion.

At this point anyone not our ta will at some point become part of New Babylon whether they are willing or not.

Well I don't know if it's a super group... But lowlands-Germany-france-Portugal-Italy-tunisia-morocco-Libya-Greece-turkey have all more or less banded together to counter the Russian threat and eliminate the Balkans.. Some of those countries even stopped fighting each other to do so.

I definitely say with an alliance of that sort you could tip the balance of power in your favor..though with denmark and now Hungary joining the Russians it becomes tougher!

And yet our little group of three holds as much territory as anyone in this game.. Too bad no one wanted to TA with us.......

Sorry bro those are the facts... No use denying it everyone knows it's the truth. Proof is in the DW on the world report.

Also for instance: morocco/tunisia no longer fighting Libya and suddenly morocco has an airbase in Germany!

Also Italy helping Greece and turkey fight in the Balkans.

You guys exclude our group and expect us to do nothing?- my allies are left with no expansion so what we are expected to not attack Libya? We would've left it jordan vs Libya but Greece wouldn't allow that!' Now you have opened a can of worms you cannot deal with...

Now that's funny. You told us TJ was going to attack Libya, and asked if Turkey and Greece would be willing to TA with you. I would ten times rather die defending my TA than stab him and join those attacking him even if that won the game for me. Yet you then dramatically state how your TA offers were rebuffed.

I will deal just fine with this can of worms, thank you. We shall see how TJ deals with it.

True but when we offered you guys the TA we did not yet know your group had brokered peace with morocco and tunisia. So from our perspective Libya had no chance fighting a morocco tunisia combination on one side and Jordan on the other. In that scenario adding Greece and turkey to our group of three could have made a powerful five!

Understandably adding morocco tunisia combo to your alliance and then the western euro block throws our groups at inevitable odds. There are only so geographical options left....

True but when we offered you guys the TA we did not yet know your group had brokered peace with morocco and tunisia. So from our perspective Libya had no chance fighting a morocco tunisia combination on one side and Jordan on the other. In that scenario adding Greece and turkey to our group of three could have made a powerful five!

Understandably adding morocco tunisia combo to your alliance and then the western euro block throws our groups at inevitable odds. There are only so geographical options left....

When you offered that,we hadn't. We did that in response to the threat to Libya. Very simple to me, threaten a TA, threaten me.

There is an awful lot of discussion about some sort of super alliance that includes Turkey That is news to me. I am open to all sorts of options and I have not decided on any specific course of action beyond the assimilation of Rumania, and defeating Hungary.