Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 86

Rogue Leader

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like people are putting their ta blocks together in this one before they check in---that's okay though I am ready.

To me it looks like people have more trouble than they bargained for while putting their TA blocks together as the coherence of their initial positions didn't work out that well..............

It 's already an interesting game, but I wonder if Hersir is in...... :D

To me it looks like people have more trouble than they bargained for while putting their TA blocks together as the coherence of their initial positions didn't work out that well..............

It 's already an interesting game, but I wonder if Hersir is in......

I saw in postings before this game started that the three Strait family members would possibly be in this. that is a group unto itself, I was curious where you guys would land. I am fairly certain it is not anywhere in my immediate vicinity from what I have been able to piece together. :D I guess some were luckier with their groups choices than others... :drunk:

Raise the stars & bars. the south will rise again--what??????oh

Southern Russia checking in :D

The first game when the same avatar will represent 2 people.

Austria checking in!

That might confuse some of the enemies at times :drunk:

Saint Michael

My friend and I were commenting on just yesterday of the fact that we have been playing for many years and always seem to be in only even numbered games with the exception of 75. We are in 4 right now and they too are all even numbered. I was just looking at your signature and I am amazed that you have the same coincidence... :taz:

Saint Michael

My friend and I were commenting on just yesterday of the fact that we have been playing for many years and always seem to be in only even numbered games with the exception of 75. We are in 4 right now and they too are all even numbered. I was just looking at your signature and I am amazed that you have the same coincidence... :cheers:

All even numbered games, well, that's odd...... :taz::thumbsup:

(hey, when you throw up the alley oop, expect it to get slammed down!)

oh, and just to be even, anybody been in all odd games???? :woohoo:

Saint Michael

My friend and I were commenting on just yesterday of the fact that we have been playing for many years and always seem to be in only even numbered games with the exception of 75. We are in 4 right now and they too are all even numbered. I was just looking at your signature and I am amazed that you have the same coincidence... :cheers:

All even numbered games, well, that's odd...... :woohoo::cheers:

(hey, when you throw up the alley oop, expect it to get slammed down!)

oh, and just to be even, anybody been in all odd games???? :thumbsup:

No mystery there, my buget dictates my game times. I guess I am just an even guy :taz:

It took me a while, but I'm here! Czechoslovakia is checking in and no intention of checking out :drunk:

Yeah, I said pretty much the same thing in #85!