Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 92

Edwin

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this game has not started before game 86 ends - I will join in and play. Otherwise - I am at my limit for games right now! Good hunting to all if the game starts before then......

Pfft... those few turns overlap... come and play!!!!! :thumbsup:

Aww... :(

Well i REALLY hope this game starts BEFORE another half year is past (i expect it to be end of this year), as my addiction has come up again.... i want MORE games!!!

Heh, and likely i'll be out of V91 before you, Kerry. ;)

If this game has not started before game 86 ends - I will join in and play. Otherwise - I am at my limit for games right now! Good hunting to all if the game starts before then......

Pfft... those few turns overlap... come and play!!!!! :thumbsup:

Mick - I am playing in five games right now......I need to wait until 86 ends before I start another.....at the very least.

• 2 weeks later...

Setup ETA somewhere around next weekend, according to Russ on our Facebook group Victory! Players. (Let me know if you have a Facebook account and want to join.

i have, and i do!

michaelkolmer@hotmail.com

It seems Facebook has changed the rules recently. I cannot find a way to add people to the group if they are not my FB friends.

So if you want to join the group, I'll send you a friend request and add you. You can 'unfriend' me after that if you want.

It seems Facebook has changed the rules recently. I cannot find a way to add people to the group if they are not my FB friends.

So if you want to join the group, I'll send you a friend request and add you. You can 'unfriend' me after that if you want.

I don't think Mickey has room for more FB friends, I think there is like a 5000 limit? :)

I don't think Mickey has room for more FB friends, I think there is like a 5000 limit? :)

*friendslaps* :python:

alrighty, invite away!