Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 95

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its very quiet out there :( hope their are not too many pre-formed alliances surrounding the Third Reich. Also no report from Russ about available nations, does this mean we have a full house at game start? Come on neighbours, Germany awaits your diplomats.

The silence is ominous.

I am waiting for Russ to report about available positions before revealing my own nation.

#94 started with seven positions that were unplayed, but six of those were filled by the time of the first TP1 results.

Failing an overview of positions taken, I will wait for the TP1 results, for I want to have some chance to find loyal and useful TA's myself.

I did enter this game solo, so I am not a part of a collective set-up.

Guest Spongebob

Drum Role Please..... Okay okay hold up. I can see most of you have been waiting for my announcement before you all announce your own presence. Its understandable, I know how much you fear Le Sponge.

But fear not I will cause as much havok and mayhem as possible but I will keep my nation a secret for now. I feel the need in this game to launch one of my grand master disceptions.

Revenge is mine

Drum Role Please..... Okay okay hold up. I can see most of you have been waiting for my announcement before you all announce your own presence. Its understandable, I know how much you fear Le Sponge.

But fear not I will cause as much havok and mayhem as possible but I will keep my nation a secret for now. I feel the need in this game to launch one of my grand master disceptions.

Revenge is mine

If you are in Switzerland your sorry little yellow ass is mine! :woohoo: