Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 95

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob

Have you seen that post by Russ, a new game before the end of the Month? A new quest for Spongebobs revenge, Okay looking for allies well in advance of the start - Come on give a Sponge a bone, let bygones be bygones, all is forgiven, new start - I promise to be good, no spying on the good guys, no starting wars with several nations at once, no playing one against the other, no selling photos of potential allies in compromising positions with farm animals. If you give this Sponge a break I will reward you will no less than 15 turns of survival before total self immolation. :rolleyes:

Guess what nation I picked :woohoo:

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

You better bloody not all be Denmark. You do realise that If I am not Denmark because off your evilness in picking said nation then said nation will have me DW on it ASAP - Denmark is MINE, will always be MINE and there is nothing you can do about it :angry2:

Guest Spongebob

Denmark checking in.

Oh, game hasn't started. :woohoo:

That joke was done before.

Besides, I am Denmark. And so is my sister.

I thought your wife WAS your Sister :woohoo::joker::woohoo::oops:

You better bloody not all be Denmark. You do realise that If I am not Denmark because off your evilness in picking said nation then said nation will have me DW on it ASAP - Denmark is MINE, will always be MINE and there is nothing you can do about it :angry2:

Until this moment the one thing we are sure of is that Denmark won't be yours after 30 turns or so. Please prove me wrong.

Well, to resume a good tradition:

victory-map-diplomacy-95t00.png

Germany: Monty

Baltic States: Ernst

Denmark: Spongebob (well, possibly, or not)

Great Brittain: Ali Tosis

Spain: Reece

Italy: Predator

Unknown: Seph

Unknown: Dageraad

There will probably be a few nations that are not played at setup, but most of them probably will be taken by someone before turn 1.