Rolling Thunder Forums

I have two games nearing the end. V87 en V89. Who has signed up for V94? I'm looking forward to seeing old friends and enemies.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With 87 nearing its end I have signed up for 94. I am also in 92 but probably not viable by the time the shooting starts in 94....

Is that an invitation...? :ninja::cannon::python:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Spongebob

I look forward to facing you in battle once more my nemesis... It just has not been fun without you to goad!!! - Will any of your fellow snakes be following you into defeat?

Guest Spongebob

Oi Frog come back when you make more sense and as for you Monk how about we try and face off again in the Americas, you Vs me Monko to Spongeo? We tried this once before but some inconsiderate fool picked one of the nations we wanted.

Listen world do not pick either Canada or USA in this game. Me and monk will pick either as first and second choices so if no one else picks them then we will finally face eachother in battle - Unless the Monks chicken and some idiot spoils it to save the Monks bacon.

Also I give this pledge no secrecy option so no excuses the Monk cannot find me just leave me alone to kill the Monk, its not much to ask is it?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...