EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I need to know if anybody know what it takes to get to mk-1 gravitic engine and also universal gates I know what I need to get the mk-1 after that I not to sure about it then mainly it is the mk-3 personal transporter do I need to go to mk-6 on the personal transporter to get to the mk-6 universal gates and also does anyone know how to get to this also Mk I Flag Bridge I Thank everyone who has help me with this anz and the other question I had posted here and anyone tell me how to get the mk-1 flag bridge also

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you still up waiting for the turns , it probably will not be until about tomorrow afternoon when we get them . Pete is adding the army division breakdown for this turn , and that seems to actually add quite a bit of time to the processing of the turns . Sorry to give ya'll the somewhat disappointing news .

Blame me for this! A while ago I noticed that the army breakdown was not appearing in the Draco turn results and asked about it. Pete added it to Draco and said he would reinstate it for Andromeda on occasions. I had not realised that armies in Andromeda had grown so large and numerous that counting the divisions in each makes a huge difference to processing time.

Hangs head in shame :(