Rolling Thunder Forums

V90

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

See what happens when the Sponge is not in a game, you lot are going to miss me when I am finally gone. There cannot be that many days left before the start and there is a total lack of declarations in this game.

I think its time for a survey :jawdrop:

See what happens when the Sponge is not in a game, you lot are going to miss me when I am finally gone. There cannot be that many days left before the start and there is a total lack of declarations in this game.

I think its time for a survey :thumbsup:

Spongiebaby,

I know what happens when you are not in a game: everybody is happy and relieved.

Greetings Rednas.

P.s. I am also not in and I am happy and relieved...and maybe some others with me. I have not enough time to play in several games at the same time.

Guest Spongebob

Well I wont be in this game, I was never going to be in this game, just thought I would spice things up a bit, see if I could get you lot going. Dont worry, I will return in V2

Well I wont be in this game, I was never going to be in this game, just thought I would spice things up a bit, see if I could get you lot going. Dont worry, I will return in V2

That is too bad, you need spice to keep things from getting plain. :thumbsup:

Ruler of Yugoslavia

You obviously don't know Spongebob very well.

Or do you? Hmmmm

That is too bad, you need spice to keep things from getting plain. :jawdrop:

Ruler of Yugoslavia

Or do you? Hmmmm

Spartan you are correct I don't know Spongbob, but I want to give him the benefit of the doubt. Are you in game 90?

Guest Spongebob

That is too bad, you need spice to keep things from getting plain. :jawdrop:

Ruler of Yugoslavia

Or do you? Hmmmm

Spartan you are correct I don't know Spongbob, but I want to give him the benefit of the doubt. Are you in game 90?

Awww, Im filling up :wub: Alas I am not here :rolleyes:

To All,

Good news for all I did wrote to Russ just this week and asked him about the status regarding V2 and he told me it will take some time, some years to get V2 ready. So happy hour as the Spongebuster did "promis" to return in V2...but we all know what that means this "promis"....

Greetings Rednas