Rolling Thunder Forums

game 93

gecko

Guest Spongebob

OMG this is turning into Freaks Reunited, FrigginBook or Mysecretlifeasacarpetfitter.com - Were here to wage war not swap holiday snaps.... You do know why Twitter is called Twitter - Its because its populated by TWITS I am guessing you two have lifetime membership. :woohoo:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

Now you both know that claiming Denmark is like a Yellow Rag to a Sponge. The game has not started yet and as always Spongistan is mine. If anyone else gets it then it will still be mine, if your near to Spongistan then your nation will become part of Greater Spongistan.

Any contradiction will result in a declaration of war and death.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED - Again

Now you both know that claiming Denmark is like a Yellow Rag to a Sponge. The game has not started yet and as always Spongistan is mine. If anyone else gets it then it will still be mine, if your near to Spongistan then your nation will become part of Greater Spongistan.

hasn't started? you mean you didn't get in?

At least you speak the truth this time Sponge. When you declare war, you die.

Guest Spongebob

Trust the PreTeenDater to state the obvious, don’t know if your know this PTD but did you know Lemons taste of Lemon, that a Square has 4 sides (look in a mirror) and that a man who places hands in pockets does not feel too cocky.

Also for all those colonist out there I wish to remind you that today is Saint Georges Day here in England, the Patron Saint of England, we shall be celebrating by killing a few Dragons, educating the Colonists in the Queens English, Refusing to watch crummy imported TV Shows and reminding the rest of the world that we brought civilization to the masses. ;)

Guest Spongebob

In an attempt to fix the outcome of game 93 Spongistanian Paratroops dropped into Aurora, Many Sponges landed in the carpark of Smokey Hill High School then they secured the school as a base of opperations.

The first major battle took place on E Smokey Hill Road where the majority of the Spongistanian troops were held back by the constant traffic whizzing past. Many lost their lives as they attempted to cross the road.

After several hours they made it across the road and fought door to door through the suburbs towards E Layton Ave. Once there they marched along the road to the cheering crowds who had been liberated from the oppesive rule of a mad president. They could be heard chanting - God Save the Queen.

When the colonists had seen enough they returned to their barbques and beer.

Finally after 10 long seconds they reached Cherry Creek Little League and fought a pitched battle against small people carrying bats. As Sponges threw themselves at the Little Army they were hit hard with the bats and were scattered all over the neighbourhood.

The battle resulted in the Rolling Thunder Forum being taken off the air while the battle took place.

Eventually they won but found the Head Quarters of Rolling Thunder to be a PO Box, dejecetd and disapointed the Spongistanian Paras headed to the nearest source of water at Quincy Reservoir where the survivors were picked up and shipped back to Spongistan.