Rolling Thunder Forums

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Russ just told me there are enough players, he just has to get it put together. So it could be any time soon now :thumbsup:

I got France. Because of the slow start, I recruited five other people (wife, two grandkids, and two old college fraternity brothers). Not unexpectedly, we didn't all get our first picks and two us ended up in Algeria and Morocco while the rest of us are contiguous in Western Europe.

So I am looking for one more TA in West-Central Europe.

I am also looking to broker an alliance for Morocco and Algeria. I am particularly looking to get Portugal, Spain, and Tunisia together with them. (BTW. don't assume that since they are new they will be pushovers; they will have the benefit of my sage advice, especially since one of them is my grandkid and I don't want him to sour on the game.)

Anyone interested can contact me at hs@hslahman.com

Good luck, all!

Alas, I am having problems with VOEP. I suspect it is a Win10 issue. I can't access the VOEP help (there is just a query mark on the Help menu item). A bigger problem is that I can't add more that 30 orders to a turn sheet, even when I select 60 orders from /Tools. Russ says he never heard of this problem, but he is running Win7.

Has anyone else had this problem? If so, am I doing something wrong? Russ suggested inserting the last 30 orders. I will try it, but I am skeptical because the buffer seems fixed and the last order will probably just go away.

My VOEP problem is solved. In case anyone else has this problem, you can't change the 30 -> 60 turns when you realize you need more orders on an active turn sheet. You need to delete the sheet and start over. However, here is the tricky part. Just deleting the sheet does not fix the problem. You have to delete the tree root as well. THEN set 60 and do a New.