Rolling Thunder Forums

game 97

gecko

Been working 70 hour weeks out of town so I haven't had much time for victory or the forum. Admittedly my position has suffered from the lack of attention. I haven't even had time to answer my allies emails let alone work up a turn..

The job I'm on should be done by December so hopefully I can get back to it full swing soon...

New Babylon forever....

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been working 70 hour weeks out of town so I haven't had much time for victory or the forum. Admittedly my position has suffered from the lack of attention. I haven't even had time to answer my allies emails let alone work up a turn..

The job I'm on should be done by December so hopefully I can get back to it full swing soon...

New Babylon forever....

I think you are trying to deflect. If you had spent 80 hours per week on your turn the result would be the exact same. I knew this was going to happen 2 months ago. Your pain and suffering has only begun.

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-97t56.png

- With xTripoli gone the end of Libya seems near. That would bring Transjordan in direct opposition with Marocco. Naval confrict n the straits of Gibraltar already has made Portugal join the war effort.

- The North-eastern alliance has removed Icelandic influence from Norway and holds on to xAntwerp -for the moment. The front in te Lowlands seems to have quieted down. After massive casualities on the Norwegian, Portuguese and Danish side all parties seem to be licking their wounds.

- Unclear if there is any movement on the South Russian Front.

New Map:

victory-map-diplomacy-97t57.png

- Only xAntwerp changed hands (again)

- Most attention was given to the French and Northern Russian troops. But with all the low DSM units at the front most damage is to the air forces.

- What is happening back in Southern Russia?

• 3 weeks later...

Not much changed in turn 58. No cities conquered, only Central Russia declaring war on his former TA Hungary.

So what's happening in the Russia's? Predator, any comments? Peter, as spokesman for the Russian group, any comments?

Anything killed these last few turns in eastern Turkey? One would expect many dead Turks and losing of ground there, but the front seems static.