Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 91

Hamish

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ´m thinking about joining .When does Vic 91 start?

We're about 50% of the way to the start point at the moment so it's getting closer and closer. I'm hoping for the end of the April but we'll see - could be sooner or later. Hard to give an accurate ETA - just depends on how fast registrations come in.

Take care & good gaming!

Russ

• 3 weeks later...
I ´m thinking about joining .When does Vic 91 start?

We're about 50% of the way to the start point at the moment so it's getting closer and closer. I'm hoping for the end of the April but we'll see - could be sooner or later. Hard to give an accurate ETA - just depends on how fast registrations come in.

Take care & good gaming!

Russ

Well, for better or worse, I put my request in. Russ told me a couple of days ago that Vic 91 is 75% complete.

I' ve played in only even number games since 78. I am signing up because I feel I've been playing with or against the same people in every game..I know there are alot more vic players out there and I hope to meet some in 91... :rolleyes:

Atta boy, Pred! Dare to break the mold!

I' ve played in only even number games since 78. I am signing up because I feel I've been playing with or against the same people in every game..I know there are alot more vic players out there and I hope to meet some in 91... :rolleyes:

Well, the only thing for sure is that if you and I are in the same game, we will be on opposite ends of the map! :cheers:

Well, the only thing for sure is that if you and I are in the same game, we will be on opposite ends of the map! :cheers:

Are you in as well? Always nice to have some friends in the game.....

Always the chance to make a few new ones, as well...

Always the chance to make a few new ones, as well...

That too...

I've signed up, but don't know if I'm in or not. Should find out fairly soon.

Today, from Russ:

"Game 91 is getting closer and closer – it’s over the 80% to start point mark so I’m hoping to get it set up by the end of April."

• 3 weeks later...

We're still waiting, Russ! Last week, you said the game was 90% complete. You should know that us wargaming nerds are a very impatient lot.

We're still waiting, Russ! Last week, you said the game was 90% complete. You should know that us wargaming nerds are a very impatient lot.

I know, I know :ranting: Looks like we've got a fair number of single-nation registrations this time though and sometimes they can be difficult to get into a game so I think we need another 3 or 4 to get this one started. Time to recruit former allies, enemies and/or introduce some new folks to Victory! if you know somebody who'd be interested that isn't already in the queue for 91 :rolleyes:

Russ

:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I know, I know :thumbsup: Looks like we've got a fair number of single-nation registrations this time though and sometimes they can be difficult to get into a game so I think we need another 3 or 4 to get this one started. Time to recruit former allies, enemies and/or introduce some new folks to Victory! if you know somebody who'd be interested that isn't already in the queue for 91 :thumbsup:

Russ

:thumbsup:

*weep*

Still nothing....