Rolling Thunder Forums

game 93

gecko

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, according to what the Dark Lord (uhhh, that's you, Russ :rolleyes: ) told me, Vic 93 should be starting by the end of this month.

• 2 weeks later...

Russ said today that he is getting close, but he has a lot of entries that list only one country, so he will need more than usual to fill the game (as some will get kicked out).

Ok, somebody needs to pick an alternate to Denmark...... :woohoo:

Guest Spongebob

You ALL need to pick an alternate to Greater Spongistan formerly known as Denmark - ITS MINE YA MUPPETS.

Keep ya grubby little paws orf of it ya Bi Pedal Tree Climbing Half Brained Twits.

ITS MINE!!!!!!!

I only signed up for Denmark.....

Me too. Just to annoy the Sponge.

Guest Spongebob

Well I have just informed Russ that he can let some ungreatful infidel have Greater Spongistan on the one condition that I get Germany, then I can crush them

Well I have just informed Russ that he can let some ungreatful infidel have Greater Spongistan on the one condition that I get Germany, then I can crush them

I signed up JUST for Germany, so that I could easily add a spongecus run Denmark to Germany. :beer:

Guest Spongebob

I signed up JUST for Germany, so that I could easily add a spongecus run Denmark to Germany. :beer:

Right.... :angry2: I will accept Lowlands then. I can march through Germany and liberate Greater Spongistan and create the Greater Spongistanian Confederacy. Look face it your never going to get rid of me. I will rule the world..... One Day

Hmmm... I think this game may then not be 70% full.... I signed up for Denmark and Lowlands as my only 2 choices...

Guest Spongebob

Its obvious what should happen, everyone should renounce there claim to Greater Spongistan and choose one of the several nations near by and then you can all take a pop at me and all fail and I can rule the world.

Dont you just love being ME!!!!