Rolling Thunder Forums

V90

Guest Spongebob

:) I too would like to add my congratulations to all who played and finished. Very close indeed. I would like to know the Saudi and Egyptian ground kill totals. Their bombers were deadly against our ground troops even though t-34's do pretty well against them. <_<

I'm ready for the no TA game. :rolleyes:

Don

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) I too would like to add my congratulations to all who played and finished. Very close indeed. I would like to know the Saudi and Egyptian ground kill totals. Their bombers were deadly against our ground troops even though t-34's do pretty well against them. <_<

I'm ready for the no TA game. :rolleyes:

Don

Here ya go:

Saudi:

STATE OF THE NATION

National Morale Treasury Army NTS Naval NTS Air NTS Intel Sharing Scuttle Espionage Counter-Esp. Last Turn Processed

999 75271 3 1 4 ON 31% 0 10 18 days ago

---------------------------Treasury Expenditures---------------------------- ---------------Treasury Income---------------

Beginning Production Training Maintenance Intelligence Total Home-Taxation Occupied-Taxation Total

73189 12270 617 9419 1286 23592 8631 17043 25674

-------------------Effective Damage Inflicted Upon Enemies------------------ ---------National Victory Conditions---------

Naval Losses Aircraft Destroyed Ground Casualties Average National Morale Average Revenue

7860 82838 51344 836 29316

Egypt:

STATE OF THE NATION

National Morale Treasury Army NTS Naval NTS Air NTS Intel Sharing Scuttle Espionage Counter-Esp. Last Turn Processed

999 56823 2 2 4 ON 10% 10 10 14 days ago

---------------------------Treasury Expenditures---------------------------- ---------------Treasury Income---------------

Beginning Production Training Maintenance Intelligence Total Home-Taxation Occupied-Taxation Total

49157 2560 520 7267 2000 12347 8916 11097 20013

-------------------Effective Damage Inflicted Upon Enemies------------------ ---------National Victory Conditions---------

Naval Losses Aircraft Destroyed Ground Casualties Average National Morale Average Revenue

10337 52433 66636 740 14491

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got my certificate and plaque last night. Thanks Russ! I didn't expect anything for coming in 2nd, but it was a classy touch.

:holiday: Felt like XMAS!

Glad that you liked it :) If you or any of the other Game 90 Players have a chance and don't mind - take a picture with your Game 90 stuff and email it to me and I'll either put it up on the website and/or our Facebook page so folks can see ya and what you've won :)

Take care and good gaming!

Russ