Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 91

Hamish

The Germans are nowhere to be found...very disappointing, perhaps I should've landed in baltic at least then I could've had a fight on my hands...oh well on to liberate the lowlands I guess... reports are coming in of the germans fleeing and burning everything as they leave...perhaps the french have some fight in them! :cannon:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Germans are nowhere to be found...very disappointing, perhaps I should've landed in baltic at least then I could've had a fight on my hands...oh well on to liberate the lowlands I guess... reports are coming in of the germans fleeing and burning everything as they leave...perhaps the french have some fight in them! :cannon:

Go to Frankfurt. I bet you'll find them hiding in a brothel on Kaiserstrasse.

Go to Frankfurt. I bet you'll find them hiding in a brothel on Kaiserstrasse.

Last chance indeed, as he already checked the Hamburger Reeperbahn... :ninja::joker:

• 2 weeks later...

I can't speak for the Wehrmacht, Pred, but the Luftwaffe is still very much alive.

I can't speak for the Wehrmacht, Pred, but the Luftwaffe is still very much alive.

well the germans are scared to fly against the norwegians...

well the germans are scared to fly against the norwegians...

I would be too, what with that disgusting fish diet of yours!

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up to those paranoid types out there: I will be declaring war on Denmark and Northern Russia soon. Before he dropped, Canada ceded the single province islands in the Saint Lawrence to Denmark and Northern Russia. I plan to take those islands and thereby bring all of the starting Canadian territories under my control. Nothing more sinister is happening so don't get your panties in a twist.

They came, they played, they paid...

They came, they played, they paid...

Hmm, a new Italian version of Veni, vidi, vici.

the Norwegians feel the German airforce is a myth...we invaded denmark, then germany, and finally lowlands and never saw a single German plane...

Just a heads up to those paranoid types out there: I will be declaring war on Denmark and Northern Russia soon. Before he dropped, Canada ceded the single province islands in the Saint Lawrence to Denmark and Northern Russia. I plan to take those islands and thereby bring all of the starting Canadian territories under my control. Nothing more sinister is happening so don't get your panties in a twist.

good timing with the alliance withdrawls to norway and finland...