Rolling Thunder Forums

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morocco is very active. Has taken (more like *gifted*) sand and I am guessing the southern oil producers from Algeria as well as actively fighting Egypt in Libya with the Algerians.

I suspect you meant fighting SA in Lybia, but I get your point. Without CL, it must have been a long slog to conqure a path though the open desert of southern Algeria.

Morocco is very active. Has taken (more like *gifted*) sand and I am guessing the southern oil producers from Algeria as well as actively fighting Egypt in Libya with the Algerians.

I suspect you meant fighting SA in Lybia, but I get your point. Without CL, it must have been a long slog to conqure a path though the open desert of southern Algeria.

I am sorry, yes. Fighting Saudi Arabia in Libya.

So are Canada and US non participants now? And what is happening with Portugal and Lowlands? Are they fighting? Or not fighting? Without US and Canada to worry about, it would seem more natural for Portugal to fight through Lowlands. Morocco and Algeria are certainly active, but they are naturally more concerned with north Africa than Europe.

I have no idea what is happening in northern Europe.

How has the Iraq and Persian offensive into Greece gone? Not a lot of action on the recent world events. The party in Italy is over? Maybe it is moving east a bit!

Rumania has backed out of the peninsula, but still controls Kozani, Salonica and eastward. Looks to me like he is making room for Germany to move in and attack towards Athens because the Germans are already in Albania.

How has the Iraq and Persian offensive into Greece gone? Not a lot of action on the recent world events. The party in Italy is over? Maybe it is moving east a bit!

Rumania has backed out of the peninsula, but still controls Kozani, Salonica and eastward. Looks to me like he is making room for Germany to move in and attack towards Athens because the Germans are already in Albania.

I'd wish he'd make some room for me in Poland!

I'd wish he'd make some room for me in Poland!

Well ~ go make room for yourself! Giddyup!

• 4 weeks later...
The party in Italy is now officially over. Now all I have to do is clean up the mess (damn American tourists).

[/qulote] let"s see, Lowlands has lost 25 full groups of fighters and 8 full divisions in Italy since this posting, Clean up seems to be taking a little longer than expected!!! Canada