Game 98

Predator

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AH, I C... the way it was sounding I thought he just wasn't hitting any thing. Now it sounds more like he just didn't bring enough ships to the party. Or not the right kinds. :oops:

AH, I C... the way it was sounding I thought he just wasn't hitting any thing. Now it sounds more like he just didn't bring enough ships to the party. Or not the right kinds. :oops:

There are never enough :rolleyes:

I imagine Rumania is feeling pretty good about himself, since he took my AIC center and overran my airbase. Can't imagine those P-36's and Vindicators putting up much of a fight.

So, I guess this means I'm out. Right??

:cannon::oops::ranting::joker::taz::explode:

I'm out when they pry my M-1 Garand from my cold, dead fingers! Or whatever the US was using in 1939.

The Irish have taken it upon themselves to visit Britain without their passports. Maybe while they are in country they can visit the Icelandic sailors who were plucked from the Norwegian Sea and are now residing in POW camps.

Iceland fails a third consecutive time to terrorize the citizens of London. Reinforcements to that endeavor quickly became chum in the sea!???

The Irish have taken it upon themselves to visit Britain without their passports. Maybe while they are in country they can visit the Icelandic sailors who were plucked from the Norwegian Sea and are now residing in POW camps.

Iceland fails a third consecutive time to terrorize the citizens of London. Reinforcements to that endeavor quickly became chum in the sea!

So that is all that happened in the news :huh:

My bad

Amaci-Cairo-Maritsa-Tagounit all fell

Well Poop! I had hope that that would remain secret for now but oh well.

So Predator, Aren't you worried about getting invaded by Fish People with all the Seamen you have been sending into the water O_o?!

Does anyone know if there is going to be a problem using the VOEP on Windows 10?

Hay Rott :)

From every thing I have been hearing you don't want to use windows10. I have not heard any thing good about it and so if you don't use it you wont need to worry about how it affects VOEP. Now this is just my opinion, for what its worth. Game Well :)