Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 91

Hamish

That brown, or dark red, makes the map quite unpleasant to see. And the middle east should be orange... :-)

I like that Burgundy color! :beer:

We need more of it, time to paint the map red!!! :cannon::ninja::explode:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spongy, there's really no need for you to say Oops anymore... unless you want to warn us of the very occasional time that your turn actually does what it was meant to do... :rolleyes::joker:

Guest Spongebob

This is post 2942 by the Sponge, 3000 is within sight and must be a special event, how can we honour this event, I expect cards from all subserviant world leaders, cake, lots of cake. I want gifts, I want a statue, big and yellow and lighting the way to Copenhagen. I want dancing girls, I want jesters, I want a spit roast hog and if I dont get it I will kick up a fuss.

Errr... since when did not having any territory stop Spongy from posting in a game? :joker:

Besides, he still owns the islands, doesn't he?

Shouldn't xAmsterdam be colored orange and light blue as well then?

he owns the islands in name only...they are currently being purged of dissidents and war making capability...xAmsterdam is a thorn in the Germans side and he must decide wether to continue to lose resources on a city that will be flattened after he takes it or whether he wants to use those resources to defend the Fatherland...

The German leader is confident that you will be pushed back decisively by the Kampfgruppe Steiner. :)

And let me warn you... Germany is not the nation to beat... that's Switzerland, who probably has more divisions than France and Germany combined. Now to feed all those divisions... :ninja:

The German leader is confident that you will be pushed back decisively by the Kampfgruppe Steiner. :)

And let me warn you... Germany is not the nation to beat... that's Switzerland, who probably has more divisions than France and Germany combined. Now to feed all those divisions... :ninja:

You don't say! How many countries can the swiss save? they are busy at marseilles helping france...they are fighting you in italy...czech is in trouble....now they have to save the germans....that's alot of places to be at once...ya I'm thinking I'm not going to lose any sleep over the swiss! :rolleyes:

time for a map update! mainland denmark is all light blue now as well as marne, hamburg, and wherever else I may roam this turn!

You don't say! How many countries can the swiss save? they are busy at marseilles helping france...they are fighting you in italy...czech is in trouble....now they have to save the germans....that's a lot of places to be at once...ya I'm thinking I'm not going to lose any sleep over the swiss! :rolleyes:

Well, they're obviously not going to kick you out of Denmark anytime soon, yah. However, considering CZ is far away from him and that the single 18-div stack around Marseilles and the 30/40-odd divisions deployed on my border in a holding line only amount to about half his army, it won't stop him from sending a few 18-div stacks north if he wanted to. :D

You don't say! How many countries can the swiss save? they are busy at marseilles helping france...they are fighting you in italy...czech is in trouble....now they have to save the germans....that's a lot of places to be at once...ya I'm thinking I'm not going to lose any sleep over the swiss! :rolleyes:

Well, they're obviously not going to kick you out of Denmark anytime soon, yah. However, considering CZ is far away from him and that the single 18-div stack around Marseilles and the 30/40-odd divisions deployed on my border in a holding line only amount to about half his army, it won't stop him from sending a few 18-div stacks north if he wanted to. :D

Fair enough I will keep an eye out for them...