Rolling Thunder Forums

V90

Guest Spongebob

how do you know where i am I have not said yet....maybe I am germany....but not likely...I was only saying I dont believe you are denmark. because of your lies in 88 . this game is based on alliances and developing those trusts. lies just dont play here well especially making agreements with countries while representing a country your not.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you know where i am I have not said yet....maybe I am germany....but not likely...I was only saying I dont believe you are denmark. because of your lies in 88 . this game is based on alliances and developing those trusts. lies just dont play here well especially making agreements with countries while representing a country your not.

Alls fair in Love and War and as you have only listened to one side of the story and already made your judgement then there is no point explaining myself to someone like you. If you are Germany then your disbelief in me being Denmark is of no concern to you and this conversation has no perpose.

Well I will start the serious ball rolling of Nation Declaration

Denmark signing in looking for meaningfull diplomatic relations with all nations.

In game 88 you declared you were France, and then broke your agreements after revealing you were working with France, and playing the Swiss, to screw over your neighbors. Why exactly would we believe you now? Anyway, Saudi Arabia checking in and working on a fleet to take me to Copenhagen!

- Saudi 90

Now now thats not very sporting carrying on a grudge from game to game :cannon: I am not hidden, do a RNA. I await Germanys entry and then we will see where the angels take us.

I hold you no ill will Brogan and would hope you are man enough to play the game. Suffice to say your too far away to be on any concern to me.

No, I don't typically hold grudges, and for you and Sponge I don't, but I will think twice about any type of diplomacy we discuss.

- Saudi 90

What's that old saw, fool me once, shame on you...

Alls fair in Love and War and as you have only listened to one side of the story and already made your judgement then there is no point explaining myself to someone like you. If you are Germany then your disbelief in me being Denmark is of no concern to you and this conversation has no perpose.

Mayhap, sirrah, but it is of little *purpose* for you to admit having been a liar and then wonder why others might not rush to trust you this time -- a bit like the fella who kills his parents and then, at trial, demands leniency from the court on the grounds he's an orphan.

Mayhap, sirrah, but it is a little *purpose* for you to admit having been a liar and then wonder why others might not rush to trust you this time -- a bit like the fella who kills his parents and then, at trial, demands leniency from the court on the grounds he's an orphan.

I have never decieved an Ally only an Enemy, would you not try and decieve your enemies, do we not do it every day in this game, tell half a truth, forget to mention a vital fact? Shoot me, I would do it again and so would you if it was to gain a little advantage over those who work against you. So get off your Orange box and stop your preaching. I have joined this game alone, if I remain alone because of some peoples perceptions then so be it. My only concern in this game is Germany, when he arrives then we shall see what happens. I am not going to repeat here what happened, thats another game, if you want to know then read what the Sponge wrote on that forum and judge for yourself. I dont carry grudges but if thats what gets up in the morning then so be it. I have done explaining myself, Germany where are you?????

Mayhap, sirrah, but it is of little *purpose* for you to admit having been a liar and then wonder why others might not rush to trust you this time -- a bit like the fella who kills his parents and then, at trial, demands leniency from the court on the grounds he's an orphan.

I have never decieved an Ally only an Enemy, would you not try and decieve your enemies, do we not do it every day in this game, tell half a truth, forget to mention a vital fact? Shoot me, I would do it again and so would you if it was to gain a little advantage over those who work against you. So get off your Orange box and stop your preaching. I have joined this game alone, if I remain alone because of some peoples perceptions then so be it. My only concern in this game is Germany, when he arrives then we shall see what happens. I am not going to repeat here what happened, thats another game, if you want to know then read what the Sponge wrote on that forum and judge for yourself. I dont carry grudges but if thats what gets up in the morning then so be it. I have done explaining myself, Germany where are you?????

Again, I am not making a judgement of right and wrong and, while I agree with Earthling that each game is *generally* a one-off, it is unreasonable to expect that your reputation will not follow you from game to game.

Personally, Monty, I don't know you from Adam. That said, someone calling you a liar and you, essentially, agreeing with the point and more or less chortling up your sleeve on the matter doesn't excite me about the prospect of treating with you, regardless of whether I am Germany or Jordan. Doesn't mean I won't, doesn't mean we can't deal. It just means you might have to go a little further than some others.

Mayhap, sirrah, but it is a little *purpose* for you to admit having been a liar and then wonder why others might not rush to trust you this time -- a bit like the fella who kills his parents and then, at trial, demands leniency from the court on the grounds he's an orphan.

I have had fight with you, you have been a good opponent, on with the fight, on with the war.