Rolling Thunder Forums

Coothunter, now that Alkuwait and Bubiyan are firmly integrated into your nation, how about throwing Great Britain a SFP and we can NAP or ALL to recuperate some Morale?

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thors, if you SFP, I will accept it.

Bud, you got two cities out of me, where all I stand to gain is some morale (back). It's highly unlikely we'll ever be in a position to fight one another. It's in your court to do the right thing.

Coothunter ~ Malta is just around the corner at this point.......maybe you want that war to stay in place until you capture it? Let him SFP.

Not a fan of Geography Earthling? First he'd have to gain access to the Mediterranean. Then build a lot of ships points.. -Is he even a seafaring tech with a relatively land-locked nation? And what is Malta worth? 3 victory points in the end? Meh. It's not the best "staging point" in the world, not having an adjoining province for an air base (non port). And if he wants Malta eventually, he's welcome to it. I'll have access to the Med and can pound anything that lands/stops there by air and sea.

Bubyan/Alkuwait on the other hand was well worth it for Coothunter to take, and not at all worth it for GB to bother with. All I did was put 1 measly LDB in the provinces out of curiosity to see what takes it. Didn't even pass on that info to his neighbors; he had the initiative and I respected that.

But I have the feeling Coothunter is a tad brighter than where this suggestion is coming from.

BTW I am not desperate for Morale, but it just seems a waste to maintain a war status that will not likely go anywhere.

According to the RWE, The Saudi Nation has already liberated Cairo. Access to the Med looks to be quite easily attained from there.......then, Malta is not a stretch, IMO. It may take several turns, but I can see the Saudi Empire growing that large.

Hey Don,

Welcome to the visible world of game 96.

I've been meaning to ask... Here we are at tech 17 and last I heard/saw, your neighbor, the USA, still has the same tech 0 political stance. No new NAP's no ALL's. Is perchance the USA a robot nation?

Hey Don,

I've been meaning to ask... Here we are at tech 17 and last I heard/saw, your neighbor, the USA, still has the same tech 0 political stance. No new NAP's no ALL's. Is perchance the USA a robot nation?

LOL We ARE talking about the game here, right?

Don, welcome to the rest of the game. The peaceful country of Saudi Arabia would certainly be your friend in the violent European/African theater. Send me a request. I am short on orders right now, but I will be able to squeeze it in in the next couple of turns.

Hey Don,

LOL We ARE talking about the game here, right?

Glad I gave you a good laugh :joker:

No robot nation, just keeping a low profile. I think he just wanted to try game without nap, all or TA. Canada and US have a hard time doing much before turn 15 . But I'm ready to join in the fun. :laugh::laugh:

And I see you have joined in! Enjoy, and good luck!

Don, welcome to the rest of the game. The peaceful country of Saudi Arabia would certainly be your friend in the violent European/African theater. Send me a request. I am short on orders right now, but I will be able to squeeze it in in the next couple of turns.

Excellent!!!!! Perhaps we could team up and crush the world like a gaint crab? :):ph34r: