Rolling Thunder Forums

game 93

gecko

sponge I don't know what kind of drugs you do to come up with this drivel but I want some!

Not I, I do not want to be that disconnected with the real world. :huh:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe there should be a game where spongecus is Denmark (my apologies to anybody Danish) and all other 39 countries are computer run! That way, he could make it past turn 20? maybe?

nah, who am I kidding, he'd invade Germany right away and be gone by turn 12.... :woohoo::python::beer:

Surely I must be joking, oh wait, Shirley is one of spongecus' many personalities......

Guest Spongebob

For a second there Kurryarseier you put a smile on my face, like the time you were photographed with dolly the sheep on the edge of a cliff, her rear legs shoved in your wellies, or the time you went to the chemist and asked for a pack of 3 toothpastes. Rest assured it was for just as second... now die like a good little boy.

Guest Spongebob

I would love to draw you a picture but this is a family show. So let me explain. The colonists call it a Trash Can the English call it a Bin, The colonists call them Rubbers where in English a rubber is what you would call an Eraser. Suffice to say an embarrased boy may end up going to a Pharmacist and instead of getting a 3 pack of Erasers may end up getting 3 tubes of toothpaste.

Now if you wer'nt so hell bent of butchering the Queens English then I would not have had to go through all that, then again it would not have been half as much fun. :)

Guest Spongebob

I know enough about British English to know that a chemist is what we'd call a pharmacist.

I don't get the toothpaste joke, though.

I believe it's a joke about getting rid of a stain.....

Noooop, I should have asked for translations from people, yours made me laugh

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Spongebob

Well all those from 86 should now be ripe for a Sponging. Its not often I agree with the PreTeenDater but come on sign up. As for you EarThing I think your just Chicken, you fear me, you know I will invade you and use your country as Greater Confederacys toilet.

Well all those from 86 should now be ripe for a Sponging. Its not often I agree with the PreTeenDater but come on sign up. As for you EarThing I think your just Chicken, you fear me, you know I will invade you and use your country as Greater Confederacys toilet.

The next game I sign up for, I will be selecting Denmark and my top and only choice, just to piss you off Spongie....