Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 86

Rogue Leader

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and since I KNOW spongecus is reading every word I write, I SURVIVED A GAME AS DENMARK!!!!!!!!!

Sponges have been declared insignificant in Denmark and it is a Spongefree zone! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo::rolleyes:B)

All this with only 128 division, 293 plane groups and 251 ships, all packed into one little bitty country!! :taz::cheers: How many did you have when you finished a game as Denmark??? hmmm? oh, that's right.... :oops:

(my apologies to the rest of you, I just couldn't resist)

Woohoo, captured 4 capitals from the subhuman Russians on the last day of the game!

good blow to the team to beat..they also lost xMalta on the last turn so thats 7 vic points they lost the final day....maybe, just maybe that opens the door for someone else to win!?

this was an enjoyable well fought game by everyone I enjoyed the gamesmanship shown by everyone...special kudos to UAE finishing his first game with a tough country to play...see you all in 93 :beer:

Woohoo, captured 4 capitals from the subhuman Russians on the last day of the game!

good blow to the team to beat..they also lost xMalta on the last turn so thats 7 vic points they lost the final day....maybe, just maybe that opens the door for someone else to win!?

this was an enjoyable well fought game by everyone I enjoyed the gamesmanship shown by everyone...special kudos to UAE finishing his first game with a tough country to play...see you all in 93 :beer:

I'll be there :drunk: