Rolling Thunder Forums

game 93

gecko

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like Algeria still wants to play in Italy's backyard. That's OK, but the boys in the playground have grown up a bit! Things may get a bit rough :)

Ooooh, can i come and play too? Please?!? :woohoo:

It looks like Algeria still wants to play in Italy's backyard. That's OK, but the boys in the playground have grown up a bit! Things may get a bit rough :)

Ooooh, can i come and play too? Please?!? :woohoo:

Iceland in Norway-Iceland in Denmark-Iceland in U.S.-Iceland flying around france- Now you want to play in Italy too!?

I'm sensing a pattern here -FOCUS!

I'm glad you never came to Morocco I couldn't keep your attention long enough to have any fun....

:)

Revenge for the Queen Mary's is being dished out.

Farewell brave 95th algerian fighter group... bravely did you take on 13 groups of icelandic fighter-bombers over the sicily beaches, but bravery didn't save your rusting bum. We will remember your final battle!

Wow! Looks like the push into Syria is on. I see 66 div and that doesn't count the Russian army killed last turn...This will prove to be a fun ending to a good game!

Syria will be assimilated. Resistance is futile !

Panther rules !

you got that right british tech is futile right now...we hit the abyad army with 5 armies and you were still at 50% to defeat the army in the city. My Generals are threatening to run and hide. time to come up with a plan B!

Wow! Looks like the push into Syria is on. I see 66 div and that doesn't count the Russian army killed last turn...This will prove to be a fun ending to a good game!

Syria will be assimilated. Resistance is futile !

Panther rules !

you got that right british tech is futile right now...we hit the abyad army with 5 armies and you were still at 50% to defeat the army in the city. My Generals are threatening to run and hide. time to come up with a plan B!

Those armies must have been significantly smaller than the Panther army then, else it would have run out of MUN before it even got to attack the city. They are really good but defensively still weaker than Sherman divisions so even the first attack could already get 1:1, with follow-up attacks getting even better odds, far more MUN consumption then the Pather's combat stockpile sufficing for 4.7 combats at 1:1 odds...

• 3 weeks later...