Rolling Thunder Forums

Austria had a crap load of armor in and near homeland. I think it has moved South for repairs or better weather, lol.

Yes, I agree the Canadian moves are much more noteworthy, just not as current as GB's

And finally, yes, my prom date also looked like 6 guys were vying for a piece of her. :)

- Germany 96

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-96t32.png

- Lots of interesting matchups developing. Rumania takes back a city, Algeria pushed USA out of Africa and seems to be heading for a confrontation with Saudi Arabia and Austria ios having a bad time.

- But there are quite some positions not heard of in a while, like Sweden, Norway, Morocco, BalticStates.

- Just to prove I am not dead (Yet) Iceland DW'd on Portugal.

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-96t32.png

- Lots of interesting matchups developing. Rumania takes back a city, Algeria pushed USA out of Africa and seems to be heading for a confrontation with Saudi Arabia and Austria ios having a bad time.

- But there are quite some positions not heard of in a while, like Sweden, Norway, Morocco, BalticStates.

- Just to prove I am not dead (Yet) Iceland DW'd on Portugal.

Thats not nice.

"- Lots of interesting matchups developing. Rumania takes back a city, Algeria pushed USA out of Africa"

Lest we forget; Algeria, USA & Canada (With Morocco and Portugal) are working together. The reclaiming of Tripoli means USA didn't need it any more. So the above context is misleading.

Thats not nice.

Well, no hurt intended. It could hardly be a surprise

Indeed Lukas we had a sollid alliance, hope i havent have to fight you also. I have my hands full with Ireland, GB and Lowlands.

• 3 weeks later...

I've added xVienna, xTernitz, and xKrems to the mighty Czech-Hungarian Empire, but then ran into a crapload of Russian built Austrian armor in Yugoslavia. Next turn results should tell me if Austria is still active.

• 2 weeks later...

Thats not nice.

Well, no hurt intended. It could hardly be a surprise

Indeed Lukas we had a sollid alliance, hope i havent have to fight you also. I have my hands full with Ireland, GB and Lowlands.

Hands full, but not overwhelmed.

So far it's been mostly tit-for-tat, but more recently you've certainly fared better than Ireland. You've got the advantage of two+ Nations production, without the geographical disadvantage of being an island nation. LowLands has not given you much attention, compared to his entire deployments.

[edit] My bad, not tit-for-tat, since you've made steady gains.

Sympathy is not warranted! :P

Well perhaps we can help!

As if that's a surprise! LOL

Don, Just how many nations in this game do you control? We've got a multiple person bet going, and my money is on 3 nations! Sadly, it's unlikely we'll ever be able to verify it one way or another~ :rolleyes:

Need no sympathy, just asked for some help ;),

Thank god i haven't to rely on the Polish but i think there are many volunteers who want to give that boot a good scrub. :laugh: