Rolling Thunder Forums

game 97

gecko

I see on my turn that there are some Moroccan campers who have become lost and crossed my border. It looks as though I will have to arrest them. We don't treat trespassers very kindly. In fact, there are some prison camps we have set up in eastern Algeria (formerly the rogue state of Tunisia).

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see on my turn that there are some Moroccan campers who have become lost and crossed my border. It looks as though I will have to arrest them. We don't treat trespassers very kindly. In fact, there are some prison camps we have set up in eastern Algeria (formerly the rogue state of Tunisia).

Could it not be possible they are not campers but on a trek to Mecca!?

• 2 weeks later...

Could it not be possible they are not campers but on a trek to Mecca!?

It turns out that they are campers. They have now visited some cities in the mountains. Tanks are not welcome in the Algerian mountains. Apparently, the Tunisians have decided to take a camping trip in some Algerian mountains as well. I don't know how well prepared they are for life in the wilderness. I have a feeling they are going to find the wilderness is not very forgiving to them.

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-97t05.png

- As always: based on RWE and SIM POL's and not pretending to be the truth, all of the truth, nothing but the truth and I do not know everything.

- Colored all the map. but there are still quite a lot of countries unconnected and not at war.

- The Middle East and Eastern Europe might even be called peacefull. In a way of speaking.

- Some Algerian fishers smashed a few taverns while on shore leave in a peacefull neutral cuntry.

• 2 weeks later...