Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 98

Predator

A map Might help spark some chit chat :). Its been what, about 20 turns, give or take. What happen to your maps Dag O_o.

First of all, I am not active in #98.

Without playing or recieving the necessary data I lack the information to draw a map.

I am recovering from a burnout. There is some progress, but full recovery will be at least half a year from now.

I was active in #95 and #96, but I dropped those positions as they weren't critical to the game.

So no maps for those games either.

I will keep on playing #97 as the position in that game is part of a close TA. We're in the middle of a complicated war with an opponent of equal strength.

#97 in in turn 46 now. While some teams have been doing better than others a conclusion is still very much up in the air.

Nevertheless, It is not that much work to make a map. Copy the map from turn zero (the blank one), use paint and the filll option and publish it on the forum.

Some SIM orders might be usefull to fill in the blanks.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Europe hangs in the balance as war is raging between the two European groups. After early success in the Balkans the eastern alliance now are being pressed in their home countries of Czech and Austria. Yugo and Hungary are now bringing troops to try to counter our gains. Should be fun...and bloody!!

-It's all good Dag, and understood :).

-Aljazeera keeps reporting that the house of Saud and his UAE Subjects continue to advance. Like anything they report is credible.

-Controlling interests in N. Africa seem to be engaged in an intense staring contest with each side farting in the other sides general direction. O_o (Monty python reference)

-It's all good Dag, and understood :).

-Aljazeera keeps reporting that the house of Saud and his UAE Subjects continue to advance. Like anything they report is credible.

-Controlling interests in N. Africa seem to be engaged in an intense staring contest with each side farting in the other sides general direction. O_o (Monty python reference)

Aljazeera reports were a slightly modified version of the truth. 'continue to advance' should read 'continue to be advanced upon'

UAE main army is trapped in Persia ready to be destroyed and a secondary army is far away in Hindiya. Still a real fight, but feeling pretty good about eventual results.

The rest of the world looks interesting but too involved in local matters to spend a lot of time looking at it....

• 3 weeks later...

18 Czech T-34's destroyed in one turn. The Eastern European alliance is taking it on the chin but continues to get up off of the mat. This war is long from over as the enemy is redeploying and bringing in help from their allies. The MASH units are working around the clock on both sides...too bad the British can't join in the fun but they are too busy rescuing Icelandic sailors from the fridgid waters off the Faeroe islands...

18 Czech T-34's destroyed in one turn. The Eastern European alliance is taking it on the chin but continues to get up off of the mat. This war is long from over as the enemy is redeploying and bringing in help from their allies. The MASH units are working around the clock on both sides...too bad the British can't join in the fun but they are too busy rescuing Icelandic sailors from the fridgid waters off the Faeroe islands...

Seems like you forgot to mention that Lowlands suffered more damage in ARM points in that exchange. But that's alright, don't think anyone believes the rambling of the British supreme commander anyway.

Seems your reading comprehension is a little off as I mentioned heavy losses to both sides. However lowlands does still have an army to draw replacements too whereas the entire Czech army was bulldozed into a mass grave.

Here is some more crazy ramblings from the British....our flag will fly on the European battlefield and spill the enemies blood!!!!!!???????????????

• 3 weeks later...

Icelands attempts to take the Faeroe islands and prep for what looked like an invasion of Norway has resulted in catastrophic ship losses, multiple ground forces eaten by sharks and all without reaching the beach.

We can't wait for the USA to show up....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did I just see Lowlands and GB moving and deploying forces in defense of Denmark? Well, that leaves me some room. Good. Maybe France should move south in defense of Spain. He's having a hard time, and Italy is not much of an ally. If you have enemies like that, who needs friends. Just a hint for the Italian dictator: Do not attack an army of tanks located in a plains province with MTN units. That doesn't work.