Rolling Thunder Forums

game 93

gecko

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! That would be Sacrilege. Denmark is always going to be mine.

Hmm now that 87 is allmost finished I need a second game. Which nations border Denmark? Sweden und Germania I guess?

Von Manstein

Awww come on be friends with the Sponge.... I'll let you live ManStain

Cute Sponge, cute. My first action will be to kill you. Even the last pieces of your DNA will be hunted down and destroyed. No mercy!

Guest Spongebob

Awww come on be friends with the Sponge.... I'll let you live ManStain

Cute Sponge, cute. My first action will be to kill you. Even the last pieces of your DNA will be hunted down and destroyed. No mercy!

Just had word ManStain, the Confederacy is baying for your blood so have agreed to surround you and clean your chronometers.

Guest Spongebob

So do I because I am going to be Iceland so you are going to be the sea and you can drown. However as Iceland the strategy I will follow will be one of isolationisum. I will develope a self sustaining ecconomy, batten down the hatches and await the end of the game. We will be an enlightened species offering diplomatic services and peaceful ways to solve the worlds differences while developing nuclear weapons.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to admit I didn't think of Victory even once while I was on Maui (even when my Supernova results arrived), so I guess it isn't that important to me. I am going to keep reading the propaganda reports though, so I may change my mind (again) in the future.

I have to admit I didn't think of Victory even once while I was on Maui (even when my Supernova results arrived), so I guess it isn't that important to me. I am going to keep reading the propaganda reports though, so I may change my mind (again) in the future.

Well, I am off to Maui in an hour, so let's see if that works for me. Problem is, before I get back, I have turns due in all 3 games I am in, hmm, will see how that goes.

Well, I am off to Maui in an hour, so let's see if that works for me. Problem is, before I get back, I have turns due in all 3 games I am in, hmm, will see how that goes.

Make sure to take a day to drive upcountry and visit the Surfing Goat Dairy and Maui Winery. Keeps you from getting bored with the beach. ;)

I also can't recommend the Old Lahaina Luau enough. It's the only luau (or so I've been told by folks I trust) that tells the history and has real food, not plastic and fake bright colors.

Probably too late in the season to see any whales, though; they'll all have gone north to Alaska by now.

Whales are still there, been to plenty of luau's, this will be my 15th trip to Hawaii.

Lucky. Last week was my first trip, unless you count the fact that I was born there and had to leave when my dad quit the navy. But I was only 3 so I barely remember it.