Guest Spongebob

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Well here is a new Game, Welcome

Denmark?

Well I am not playing, I said 89 would be my last and it is so take care of Denmark for me Traitor, try not to sell it up the river.

No Im not hiding, its true Im not playing

And here is the current map:

victory-map-diplomacy-90t0.png

A curious level of activity for a game so young as this one:

Already lots of hidden alliances, but no players who have declared yet. The suspence is mounting.

Where is the Sponge? Under which flag will he hide this time? Who will he antagonise this time?

And just 2 turns till the bullets start to fly!

Guest Spongebob
And here is the current map:

victory-map-diplomacy-90t0.png

A curious level of activity for a game so young as this one:

Already lots of hidden alliances, but no players who have declared yet. The suspence is mounting.

Where is the Sponge? Under which flag will he hide this time? Who will he antagonise this time?

And just 2 turns till the bullets start to fly!

Im not in this one Dagger, 89 is my swan song

If you are not in this game, how would you have known so quickly to begin the thread? You seem to have been rather itchy to start yet another thread, especially seeing that you are not in the game. Methinks that you may be playing your typical possum here Spongie......You are in the game somewhere, I will find you.

Guest Spongebob

If you are not in this game, how would you have known so quickly to begin the thread? You seem to have been rather itchy to start yet another thread, especially seeing that you are not in the game. Methinks that you may be playing your typical possum here Spongie......You are in the game somewhere, I will find you.

No not here me EarThing, I just had to have some input and I may play the roving reporter but I give you my word I am not playing this game.

No not here me EarThing, I just had to have some input and I may play the roving reporter but I give you my word I am not playing this game.

C'mon, Spongie... for a disinterested third party, you were on the game like white on rice / stupid on a starfish...

Heck, y'all would seem to know about the game before some of us who are playing in it, so just spill the beans and tell us what nation you're playing, saving a lot of time and band-width.

Guest Spongebob

C'mon, Spongie... for a disinterested third party, you were on the game like white on rice / stupid on a starfish...

Heck, y'all would seem to know about the game before some of us who are playing in it, so just spill the beans and tell us what nation you're playing, saving a lot of time and band-width.

I cannot win can I. I am not in this game. Look I dont want to spoil the diplomatic entangles at the start so this will be my last word on it. I may pop up from time to time to give some deserving cause a kick in the knackers but thats me. Your all gonna have to find someone else to pick on.

I cannot win can I. I am not in this game. Look I dont want to spoil the diplomatic entangles at the start so this will be my last word on it. I may pop up from time to time to give some deserving cause a kick in the knackers but thats me. Your all gonna have to find someone else to pick on.

At least we finally agree on one thing -- you cannot win.

At least we finally agree on one thing -- you cannot win.

Ya, know...right now the Sponge is twitching uncontrollably with the urge to reply to that, but he has given his word that it would be the last the we heard from him on this subject so as to keep himself from being a target of our teasing and ridicule.

What I wouldn't give to see him at his keyboard, clutching his table trying to resist hitting that reply button right now! :rolleyes: