Rolling Thunder Forums

game 97

gecko

The naval situation in the Med looks incredible. 3 different nations doing amphibious assaults before turn 6? I have never seen such activity this early. Looks like it will be very interesting there.

Hmm, Lowlands fake war with France is over I see. Never bought it anyway. Why not come clean? Really why the subterfuge?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forum,

Discussion is irregular and comes in bursts, we do have our own grumpy old men, village idiots and helpful members and if you have any question on the game there is a fair chance you will get an earnest answer over here.

About those Yugoslav soldiers, have you met any that are awake yet?

Thank you. And yes, some of the Yugoslav soldiers stumbled out of bed heading home and stumbled into some eager awake Hungarian troops. Poor fellows, they were sent packing post haste. They probably wished they stayed asleep!! I have been reading the forums and find the banter rather humorous. We are currently offering Hungarian language classes in Banja Luka and class is open to all.

New map: (it has been a while)

victory-map-diplomacy-97t08.png

- More than one "dangerous" TA on this map.

- A lot of places still uncomitted to any war or TA.

- Errata, own opinions and pieces of extra indormation are appreciated.

This game has the makings of an epic fight. Some very good players are in this game but have not yet announced themselves. The Western Europe group has gotten off to a fast start, as has the NorthEast alliance. All others seem to be gaining some and losing some, or just standing pat.

Those in Central Europe look like they may be surrounded by some big monsters, will be a bit uncomfortable.

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-97t09.png

- Egypt and Iceland both still neutral and not at war.

- Things certainly are crowded on the Balkan, as they usually are. The Czechs joining the dark red TA over there surely will make a difference.

- The TA in the North-eastern parts of the map remains anonymous. I christen them "Them whose names may not be spoken aloud".