Rolling Thunder Forums

Massive Battle Results

Desmodus

At less you 2 have I good battle and u 2 are not allied like I was my allied decide to take me over so now I'm trying to get what people I have left and get them to a different colony I have going it took all my defenses out . So I;m going to sit back and watch the battle between you 2

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At less you 2 have I good battle and u 2 are not allied like I was my allied decide to take me over so now I'm trying to get what people I have left and get them to a different colony I have going it took all my defenses out . So I;m going to sit back and watch the battle between you 2

We too were allies at one time many years ago, this upcoming battle has been brewing for a dozen years. I won't rehash the cause as that won't change the current climate as both sides feel justified in their reasons for dissolving the alliance.

I'm certainly enjoying reading all the comments and look forward to seeing the results of the big battle to be, but I'm bummed by the comment that Andromeda is all but dead now.

I wonder how many of my neighbors are still playing? I'm still in.

I wouldn't say its dead yet, for those out there that started their empires the last couple of years there is much still to explore and destroy; its just so many of the "old sweats" have completely dropped or moved over to Draco - there's not much left for us in Andromeda, everything we want to research has been done, etc....

• 2 weeks later...

What a disappointment! Looks like Hobknob and Cestvel are just too timid to attack the HW. Four of the self proclaimed biggest empires against two smaller empires and they are afraid to attack??? I guess they have finally come to the realization that they are outclassed and that they would need a couple trillion tons to have a chance like I told them in the beginning. Wouldn't be surprised if Cestvel tucked tail and abandoned his ally, he definitely has a habit of running away from me.

Oh well, I'll update everyone if they ever get the courage to engage

• 4 weeks later...

Well, two more turns have passed without a peep from Cestvel and Hobknob..... Did they finally come to the realization that they are outclassed and returned home? Or do they think they can just wait me out until I depart Andromeda in 4 more turns? Well the clock is running out, as much as it pains me I might just have to pull a Marcus and take everything back to my home system in another turn or two and turn it over to another player whom has been on the receiving end of their treachery - would have been nice to go out with an epic battle, but it appears their timidity will keep that from occurring :(

Hehe, looks like you are bailing out now. Getting backstabbed and restablishing the production base hiding elsewhere was not an easy nor fast task.

Since you backstabbed me with info you only got because PAPs were not working, I had to rebuild.

And you have only encountered way outdated ships since then. Wonder if you have designs that can fend off 300B ton fleets with just 10B worth of PDS and old freighters, lol.

And the funny part was, that you did not get ANYTHING out of that act. Well, you destroyed a few million pop, but I got everything else out.

And you not even came close to any of the other bases.

So I am looking forward to finally find your HW sometime and pick it up when you have left.

It could have been a fun game, but you ruined it with some backstabbing, Milli.

Leaving in 4 turns?? Planning on joining Draco or already have presence?

No not going to join Draco. I've been playing for 13 years and it was a good distraction/stress relief from the real world of working 80 hours a week. After retiring last year, I don't really need the stress reduction, I can now walk out the back door and dip my toes in the ocean, go deep sea fishing, or enjoy finishing the restoration process of my 1954 Chevy Truck - can't ask for much better relaxation!

Hehe, looks like you are bailing out now. Getting backstabbed and restablishing the production base hiding elsewhere was not an easy nor fast task.

Since you backstabbed me with info you only got because PAPs were not working, I had to rebuild.

And you have only encountered way outdated ships since then. Wonder if you have designs that can fend off 300B ton fleets with just 10B worth of PDS and old freighters, lol.

And the funny part was, that you did not get ANYTHING out of that act. Well, you destroyed a few million pop, but I got everything else out.

And you not even came close to any of the other bases.

So I am looking forward to finally find your HW sometime and pick it up when you have left.

It could have been a fun game, but you ruined it with some backstabbing, Milli.

Not bailing, just no longer interested; afterall, you have presented no challenge to me in over a decade. 300 Billion tons - ha, that's nothing! I'd be willing to bet you couldn't even get past the WP's leading to my homesystem with a Trillion tons of your so called updated designs, let alone defeat the HW defenses. But good luck to you, the person who will be taking over the empire might make changes that you can take advantage of.

Also zurück entweder Angriff oder kriechen unter den Felsen, von der Sie kamen. Sie erbärmlich wenig Coward.