Rolling Thunder Forums

game 93

gecko

Suddenly the waters around Ireland are not so safe...that was a hard way to find out though... unlucky.. we will have a drink for the lost Irish sailors! :cheers:

Morocco and Ireland both sailing the Irish Sea? I really should throw a good minefield there, sounds like it can't miss! :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If so, what a remarkable turnaround. Not that long ago you were getting desperate. Well played Marklen.

BTW, I still get a chuckle out of your "keystone cops" remark ;)

Hmm... Saoudi Arabia trying to break the alliance with Germany?!? Given what's happening to SA at the moment, that is 'odd', to say the least. I hope it was a typo in the order...

So.... you're the closest non-TA now, Mark... don't count on me being so easily overrun as they were... :cannon:

Well Mickey, we talked to our navy, and the commanders flat refuse to take the Siebel ferries to Reykjavik. Cowards! I guess you are safe from being overrun by the Spaniards.

Pfft... wimps! In game 5 i conquered Reykjavik as Czechoslovakia with german tech.... why can't they? :P

Now you try Canada AND the USA with Czechoslovakia and Gernam tech next

Hmm... that's an awful lot of drop tanks under those Ju-352's... :D

Alas 7 bombing runs by the rumanians still couldn't prevent another Greek tragedy...

The Rumanian arm factories must run day and night there seems to be no end to replacements and new armies in turkey!

Looks like Ireland, lowlands, Britain, U.S. And Canada have all dropped... Possibly Saudi too after a failed attack into Jordan he didn't move

• 2 weeks later...