Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 95

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

I see another of my personalities has been revealed. Just because I have been soaking up the sun in my self imposed exile does not mean I, or we, or us - you get the picture have not kept upto date with events. I shall return one day to bless you all with my presence but not just yet..... When the time comes I shall return.... Keep looking over your shoulders.

For now I shall return you to my alter ego....

I don't wonder, I know! It's the lack of juice and cookies at these get-togethers. When was the last time you saw some refreshments here? I mean, how can any respectable establishment not have snacks with this much destruction going on?

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-95t45.png

- Movement on the Northern front were the beautifull (been there once) city of Tallin has fallen to the Swedes.

- Marseilles has been retaken and accusations of the mistreatment of its citizens fly hence and forth.
- Iraq will probably be assimilated by the end of turn 47. On to Persia, who will no doubt put up a good fight.

• 2 weeks later...

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-95t46.png

- Central Russia has declared war on Rumania. I think everyone saw that coming.

- Persia has declared war on two countries far from its territory, just to prove it's still active.

- The Emirates probably thought the same. And Yugoslavia is now at war with both of them. Prepare to be invaded by a joined Persian-Emirate offensive!

Persia and the UAE will find the same welcome as all the friendly african countries have received. We welcome all with open arms and hope they keep their airbases undefended. We're happy to report that all Tunisian airplanes have been removed from the city of Bastia.

Persia and the UAE will find the same welcome as all the friendly african countries have received. We welcome all with open arms and hope they keep their airbases undefended. We're happy to report that all Tunisian airplanes have been removed from the city of Bastia.

Oh yes, please welcome us with open arms. We will be carrying arms and do not bring cookies, if you do not mind. And nothing can stand against the furor and might of the combined Persian-Emirate oiffensive.

Once they agree on a common strategy, which will take some time I fear.

Oh yes, please welcome us with open arms. We will be carrying arms and do not bring cookies, if you do not mind. And nothing can stand against the furor and might of the combined Persian-Emirate oiffensive.

Once they agree on a common strategy, which will take some time I fear.

No, no, the strategy has already been agreed upon. Carry on.....

victory-map-diplomacy-95t47.png

-The Swedish attack on Baltic states seems to have stalled

- Mighty air battles over the mediterranian.

- Progress of Libyans and Emirate troops in Persia is encountering stiff resistance around Deylam.