3 replies to this topic

#1 Lord Uriel

Lord Uriel

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 02:50 PM

has anyone had any trouble running the turn entry program on Windows 7? Oh, turns are in.
Lord Uriel

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay--and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
Robert Heinlein Double Star

"If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a small chance of survival. There may even be a worse case: you may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves."
Winston Churchill

#2 Krelnett_of_Kraan

Krelnett_of_Kraan

Master of Mead

• Holy Brotherhood of Brewmasters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Data analysis, spaceflight, wargaming. Am I perfect for this game, or what?

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:23 AM

Running? I can't even get it to install. It says it's not a valid Win32 app. Which is funny, since I'm on a 64-bit OS.
Same story in compatibility mode, too.
Former member of the Galactic Senate
Co-founding member of AWAIN

Drink more mead!

#3 hobknob

hobknob

Keeper of the Galactic Directory

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:41 PM

I run it on a Windows 7 machine and it seems to run just fine.
Hobknob
Keeper of the Galactic Directory
hobknob15@gmail.com

#4 tigeriith

tigeriith

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:32 PM

I have been running it for a year or so and no problems -- the requirement that it be on C: is a pain but other than that, no probllems.

Now we have Windows 8 to worry about in the forseeable future --- the public Beta started this week.

Tiger IIth

"There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users